FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ladies do you feel safe at Penthouse?

Ladies do you feel safe at Penthouse?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hitedemon999 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We visited Penthouse last year, during the tour we were told numerous times if you say no and they don't stop to get a member of staff. We were also advised to ask a member of staff to stand at the curtain in the playrooms that aren't lockable. This was a massive red flag to me and we just left straight away. My partner wants to go again, but playing with people who dont understand no is really not my thing! Have we been given the wrong impression?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have only been once but I felt really safe, I said no and it was taken gracefully, maybe they had a recent incident so had precautions in place at the time

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

I know you probably the answer come from a woman but this might put your mind at ease a little, I've been VA, Penthouse and Jaydees and had a lady with me when I first visited all of them, during each show round they all said the same about if someone was to ignore you saying no, to tell a member of staff and the guy in question would be promptly removed, Jaydees have members of staff floating around all night making sure everyone is safe, penthouse there was fewer but they were there, Va the only members of staff I see all night were the bar staff.

The night I went Penthouse was bi night, at one point a guy did start touching my leg but as soon as I said no he did stop,

I think your likely to get the odd bad behaved guy wherever you go but I think all clubs even VA were I didn't see much staff about would soon deal with them if you brought it to their attention,

I've been to Penthouse many a time and it's one of my favourite clubs. I have found it to be much less "wanky" than other clubs in the South East and haven't ever had any issue with wanking zombies at Penthouse or the wanking grandad brigade either. There are lockable playrooms too.

By *urious_couple_ukCouple  over a year ago

South Cambs

I understand why it might put you off, but the reality is that they were/are very proactive about this issue. We all know it can occasionally happen at any club, they’re just saying if it happens here, then let us know as we absolutely don’t tolerate it.

Send to have backfired in this case as it made you feel less safe rather than more safe…

By *hitedemon999 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I know it needs to be mentioned, but after the 30th time it just made me feel it was an issue there. Have visited Kestrels and Jaydees and never got this vibe at all. Maybe I'll go and see. Just hate paying and leaving lol

By *urvy.MistressWoman  over a year ago

chelmsford

I’ve been to various clubs, but penthouse is the only one I would go back to again and again. I’ve only ever had one negative experience of two single men together not taking no for an answer and following me pestering me, but as soon as I told someone the two guys were giving a warning and they backed off.

I’ve been going there for nearly 18 months fairly regularly and other than the time mentioned, I’ve always felt perfectly safe there. It’s such a lovely environment and I have made some amazing friends and had some incredible experiences there!

Hopefully you’ll get back to penthouse again and have a great night!

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Feel they, by the content of the comment may have been trying to reassure/reinforce that they take it seriously..

Only fear we had visiting was potentially passing out from the heat in there.

Although Mr did get pissed at a comment someone associated with the club made when hugging me from behind and then kissing me..

"Is that your missus? You're here to swap her not kiss her."

Prompt answer was "I'm lucky enough to be able to do both, after a comment like that I doubt you could say the same!"

By *aveyDipperMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Never had a problem, really enjoyed all our times and experiences there

By *r.69erMan  over a year ago

london

Been to penthouse playrooms many times along with various other clubs. But this club is something else. Everything 10/10. Can't wait to be back there

By *oxx.K91Woman  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I have been going to PP for nearly a year. I've been around 6 or 7 times, I think? I've only ever had 1 issue where a guy pushed boundaries after telling him no several times. Once reported, he was banned from the club on the spot. I've not had anyone else ever push back once I've said no. Everyone has been super respectful & friendly & the staff are amazing there.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd feel reassured by that rather than put off

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I've been many times and I always go as a single lady, I've never had any instance where once someone has been told no, they continued to push boundaries. There is always extremely friendly staff and security are walking through all the time, I feel completely safe there.

I'm sorry that was the impression you got. I think it's likely the stwff we're trying to reassure you that pushy behaviour is not tolerated.

I also haven't heard of any situations there, that haven't been dealt with immediately by staff.

I hope you try again and have a different experience.

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"I'd feel reassured by that rather than put off"

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

I have to be honest I don’t particularly like the club but have always felt very safe there

"We visited Penthouse last year, during the tour we were told numerous times if you say no and they don't stop to get a member of staff. We were also advised to ask a member of staff to stand at the curtain in the playrooms that aren't lockable. This was a massive red flag to me and we just left straight away. My partner wants to go again, but playing with people who dont understand no is really not my thing! Have we been given the wrong impression?"

I have been a few times and always felt safe. There is the odd one that needs to be told but mostly no means no . Have had to be a bit firm but otherwise no problem

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Yes, I feel incredibly safe. Once I’ve had a guy be inappropriate with me and the security swooped in like a hawk and removed the guy immediately. It’s an awesome place and well run

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"I have been going to PP for nearly a year. I've been around 6 or 7 times, I think? I've only ever had 1 issue where a guy pushed boundaries after telling him no several times. Once reported, he was banned from the club on the spot. I've not had anyone else ever push back once I've said no. Everyone has been super respectful & friendly & the staff are amazing there."

Great to hear that your situation was the same as mine.

People forget that every club deals with the odd bad egg here and there, even with verifications etc. However, PP deals with it super well.

By *ifes a peachCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Have been to penthouse twice so far and absolutely love it it's one of our favourites never had any issues and always feel safe , can't wait to go back

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

We’ve been to Penthouse a fair bit, it’s a long drive but it’s our favourite club and well worth the journey. They have signs in the ladies with code words on to use in the event of a few different situations you might need help with. The staff are amazing, there’s always someone about and the security are very approachable but won’t take any rubbish. We’ve been going since we first joined here and haven’t had any awful experiences with other people. I think they were most likely trying to reassure you and it would be more advisable to follow their recommendations on the nights single guys attend but if you’re doing couples and ladies only nights the odd sneaky single guy (they pair up with a female FWB!) is very quick and easy to spot!

C x

When we have visited we felt totally safe.

We’re happy to take personal responsibility for our own safety and don’t hand that over to other people and expect them to do it for us

By *ewbieCouple2022Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Never experienced or met anyone that’s had a hard time at Penthouse. Everyone we have met has been very kind and respectful. I wouldn’t read into it too much but at the end of the day, do what makes you feel safe

My mate and his mrs were actually assaulted in a certain club up north, what made it worse it was the owners that assaulted them.

By *W Cunning-linguistMan  over a year ago

Gloucester ish

I was at PP with a couple and the lady of the couple was getting 'hit' on by a very d*unk/stoned Easter European guy, she told him loudly to bugger off, and within seconds, one of the security team had arrived and was walking the guy out. Impressive response.

There will always be someone being a dick, unfortunately.

By *lltheboostCouple  over a year ago

Shefford

While PP isn’t really for us, we did feel totally safe. I suspect they were just being proactive

By *urple_pairCouple  over a year ago

Luton

As a regular visitor to Penthouse as a single lady and couple. I have never felt unsafe, the staff and club have very clearly vetted all their members.

Welcoming and friendly club, who really pride their safe and enjoyable environment for all.

Happy to talk to you if you want to talk to someone who attends at least once a month. Mrs C

» Add a new message to this topic