FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas or Pleasures?

Eurekas or Pleasures?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eastyJ OP   Man 49 weeks ago

Camberley

My girlfriend and I are planning to spend a weekend away for our anniversary and we're trying to work out where would be a better stay for us in Kent in mid June. If anyone could provide some feedback about both venues to help us choose, it would be highly appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlettxWoman 49 weeks ago

Essex

I try to go to Pleasures most on the Theme nights as it’s bloody brilliant !!

I think there is 2 in June , the 10th and 24th

Can’t get to the first one as on holiday but aiming to get the the second as it’s Doctors and nurses night and hid knows I love to dress up haha

Pleasures does have reasonably priced accommodation but the Prem inn up the road is extortionate this year …. Seems like they have cottoned on to how popular Pleasures is at the weekend lol

By *ew Adventures 75Couple 49 weeks ago

croydon

"I try to go to Pleasures most on the Theme nights as it’s bloody brilliant !!

Can’t get to the first one as on holiday but aiming to get the the second as it’s Doctors and nurses night and hid knows I love to dress up haha

Pleasures does have reasonably priced accommodation but the Prem inn up the road is extortionate this year …. Seems like they have cottoned on to how popular Pleasures is at the weekend lol "

We noticed how the price of the Premier Inn had risen when we looked to book for the end of July.

It’s mental

By *m A FuckerMan 49 weeks ago

kingswood,surrey

Pleasures does have reasonably priced accommodation but the Prem inn up the road is extortionate this year …. Seems like they have cottoned on to how popular Pleasures is at the weekend lol

We noticed how the price of the Premier Inn had risen when we looked to book for the end of July.

It’s mental"

That's if you can get in!

By *carlettxWoman 49 weeks ago

Essex

It’s mental"

You must have looked for the same night as me

£157

Talk about greedy

By *ew Adventures 75Couple 49 weeks ago

croydon

It’s mental

£157

Talk about greedy "

Yep looked at others nearby but when you add on taxi trips it’s just as bad.

Maybe a group taxi booking is the way to keep costs down.

Feel free to message us about it

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

It’s mental

£157

Talk about greedy "

It use to be very cheap at the Wateringbury prem Inn, I'm local to Pleasures so don't need to stay over. 157 pounds is a rip off X

» Add a new message to this topic