FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA2 or Jaydees bi night - 2nd June

VA2 or Jaydees bi night - 2nd June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ff_to_button_moon OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Button Moon (S.Central Hampshire)

So which to choose?

Crazy having two almost identical club nights on the same night and less than 10 miles apart.

I know this has been discussed before and it's probably not worth bringing up again as everyone will have their preferences. I am just wondering if there is any difference in demographic between the two (ages, m/f/tv ratios) etc and of course, how busy both nights might be (half term and after a bank holiday).

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DandKCCouple 49 weeks ago

Jaydees

"So which to choose?

Crazy having two almost identical club nights on the same night and less than 10 miles apart.

I know this has been discussed before and it's probably not worth bringing up again as everyone will have their preferences. I am just wondering if there is any difference in demographic between the two (ages, m/f/tv ratios) etc and of course, how busy both nights might be (half term and after a bank holiday).

X"

Each have there own thing to offer and everyone will have their own opinion. you should try both and decide for yourself

P.s jaydees obviously

By *ung_londonMan 49 weeks ago

London

Both nights have their fans and I’ve enjoyed evenings at both venues. I’m sure you’ll have a great time at either.

» Add a new message to this topic