FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *taminafordays0 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

London

Any single ladies wish to join for a night out? Never been to a club/party and looking to explore….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman 45 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Bite the bullet and go alone there will be plenty of people to mingle with

By *oyahandrussCouple 45 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

Yes be brave and take this trip on your own.It will be scary but you will also learn a lot to.Which club were you thinking of?

London

"Bite the bullet and go alone there will be plenty of people to mingle with "

Have been thinking about it! Any recommendations for a single man to attend? I wasn’t sure if most clubs were couples….

London

"Yes be brave and take this trip on your own.It will be scary but you will also learn a lot to.Which club were you thinking of? "

Going alone isn’t an issue for me, maybe going as a couple we can play with other couples?

I havnt got any mind but would appreciate any recommendations…..

By *iss DevilWoman 45 weeks ago

Bedford

"Yes be brave and take this trip on your own.It will be scary but you will also learn a lot to.Which club were you thinking of?

Going alone isn’t an issue for me, maybe going as a couple we can play with other couples?

I havnt got any mind but would appreciate any recommendations….. "

Have a look at the clubs reviews section on here, the clubs (most of them) are listed according to their location. You can read the reviews of each that you're interested in, and also you'll find links to clubs websites.

Choose the ones that are looking best for you and then check their policy on single men admission. A lot of clubs don't allow single men on Saturdays, or only allow limited numbers.

I am going to say exactly what others have said- put your big boy pants on and go on your own. Unless you have someone you already know who'd be happy to go with you. Going with a random person is a recipe for disaster, most of the time.

By *eachy123Woman 45 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Bite the bullet and go alone there will be plenty of people to mingle with

Have been thinking about it! Any recommendations for a single man to attend? I wasn’t sure if most clubs were couples…."

Most clubs will allow single men although if it looks a buzy night they may cap numbers to control the ratio levels.

I only know this as I host at Club Play in Blackpool

Usually we're you see more single males than most may be a greedy girl event

» Add a new message to this topic