FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Finally got access to the forums

Finally got access to the forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

I know it's not really much to shout about but after god knows how many times of trying to get a response to my many messages to the admins they've finally sorted out my access to the forums. Anyone else had similar problems?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 49 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Can’t say we have, not with this profile or our solo. Glad you’re sorted though! Make sure you join in with all the games!

By *izzy.Woman 49 weeks ago

Stoke area

"I know it's not really much to shout about but after god knows how many times of trying to get a response to my many messages to the admins they've finally sorted out my access to the forums. Anyone else had similar problems?"

Did you know you posted this on the page to discuss Swinging clubs ? Any particular you want to know about?

Oh and I'm glad you can post on the forums now

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

I also got a 48 hour forum ban too. Dunno even why. Must've rubbed someone up the wrong way.

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

"I know it's not really much to shout about but after god knows how many times of trying to get a response to my many messages to the admins they've finally sorted out my access to the forums. Anyone else had similar problems?

Did you know you posted this on the page to discuss Swinging clubs ? Any particular you want to know about?

Oh and I'm glad you can post on the forums now "

Er, actually no I didn't. I think maybe I got a bit too excited. The forum post equivalent of a premature ejaculated

» Add a new message to this topic