FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice please - new to clubs

Advice please - new to clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rJandMrsJ OP   Couple 51 weeks ago

Hyde

Hi, I thought I'd ask on here because everyone's always seemed really friendly.

We're based in Manchester and we usually only have every other Saturday night free and Sunday nights free to go to a club.

We've only been to one and we were quite d*unk because of the nerves.

We want to go somewhere on either a Saturday where we're hopefully available or a Sunday night that has Bi nights, and/or have female gloryholes . Like I said, we're still very new to clubs but interested in going but also nervous. Is there anywhere that's really low pressure and someone to show us around etc? thanks in advance ladies and gents.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman 51 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Hi, I thought I'd ask on here because everyone's always seemed really friendly.

We're based in Manchester and we usually only have every other Saturday night free and Sunday nights free to go to a club.

We want to go somewhere on either a Saturday where we're hopefully available or a Sunday night that has Bi nights, and/or have female gloryholes . Like I said, we're still very new to clubs but interested in going but also nervous. Is there anywhere that's really low pressure and someone to show us around etc? thanks in advance ladies and gents."

Adam and eves is quiet local to manchester in eccles

If you ever feel a drive out Club Play In Blackpool is good and has very good bi nights xxx

By *d4fun73Man 51 weeks ago

Shipley

"Hi, I thought I'd ask on here because everyone's always seemed really friendly.

We want to go somewhere on either a Saturday where we're hopefully available or a Sunday night that has Bi nights, and/or have female gloryholes . Like I said, we're still very new to clubs but interested in going but also nervous. Is there anywhere that's really low pressure and someone to show us around etc? thanks in advance ladies and gents."

Have you looked at clubs near to you?!

» Add a new message to this topic