FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams last night..

Chams last night..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Silver Fux OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

A Wednesday- it’s bound to be quiet… I only called in because I had been falling asleep at the wheel, traffic a nightmare. Passing by on the M6 on the way home after a very long day. Wanted just to snooze in the late afternoon sun on the sun deck and relax in the jacuzzi. Wait for the traffic to die down. Grab a bite to eat so I didn’t need to cook at home..

When the sun went down the evening became an absolute fuckfest - 4 hot couples arriving in succession… and invited to join them, best evening I’ve had in a very long time.

Go with no expectations and sometimes reap the rewards

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *picyminxWoman 48 weeks ago

Huntingdon

One of the questions people often ask is how busy will it be but if you've got the right mix of people you can have a superb night regardless of numbers!! Some of the best nights I've had had been the quieter ones

By *hino96Man 48 weeks ago

Birmingham

" How busy will it be" = How long is a piece of string?

By *he Silver Fux OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"One of the questions people often ask is how busy will it be but if you've got the right mix of people you can have a superb night regardless of numbers!! Some of the best nights I've had had been the quieter ones "

It’s true Spicy, you can’t guarantee a great night just because there’s a lot of people there.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman 48 weeks ago

Cambridge/London

I’m not surprised, you’re a piece of alright!

By *oog555Man 48 weeks ago

Bedworth

I think it's a good opportunity to meet new people and get a "genuine verification". Without this, everyone ignores me...

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 48 weeks ago

Coventry

One of our best and hottest nights ever was a Wednesday. Likewise a sunny Wednesday out on the sun deck. We are fans of a Wednesday. Wednesdays are a little pot luck in terms of who's around in our experience but a good sundeck day vastly improves the chances of it.

It was a Wednesdays that saved Chameleons for us. We visited for our first time on a BBW night and didn't like it, said we'd probably not return. Luckily (the Wednesday in question) I persuaded Mrs Misfit to try it again for the sun deck. We loved the sundeck. We're naturist anyways but it was so nice to have a chilled outdoor space we could relax but also not get told off for getting frisky. Seeing the place on a normal night, meeting a hand full sexy people and having such a great night changed everything for us. It soon became our favourite Club after that. If it weren't for that magical Wednesday we could have missed out on so much over the years at Chameleons. It was also our first orgy which somehow came out of nowhere. On minute everyone was chatting and getting along nicely, next minute it was a total fuck fest. I don't think we've experienced anything quite same since.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 48 weeks ago

Coventry

"One of the questions people often ask is how busy will it be but if you've got the right mix of people you can have a superb night regardless of numbers!! Some of the best nights I've had had been the quieter ones "

Precisely this in our experience

By *handlerMonicaCouple 48 weeks ago

Leicester

Yep, you only need 1 other person/couple to make it a great night, if they are the right person. And bonus, there's always room in the hottub

By *om and JennieCouple 48 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

We love Wednesdays as we can normally have the dungeon to ourselves. I just wish the closed gate was respected & people watched form a distance

» Add a new message to this topic