FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single female doing chams ! Daytimes or nighttime visits?

Single female doing chams ! Daytimes or nighttime visits?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyjezebel87 OP   Woman 48 weeks ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Hi all I'm hoping to join chams (if they will have me!)

Just wondering are day times busy too. I'm a shift worker so daytimes are more accessible than nights.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ennylewis2016Couple 48 weeks ago

Birmingham

Hiya. We love Chams. Day times can be a bit quiet but are still often lots of fun. Everyone is really friendly there and everyone respects everyone. You will never feel out of place. Daytimes are good when the weather is like this. You can enjoy the Sun lounge, which we both have many times. There’s less single blokes around on the day times which a lot of people prefer.

By *ebauchery DivineWoman 48 weeks ago

Down in Dickleburgh Drive

It's definitely worth giving it a try in the warm weather! I think it brings more of a mix of people out. I wouldn't say it gets busy though.

It depends what you're hoping to get from a club visit really.

Stoke-On-Trent

New friends and some naughty fun

Stoke-On-Trent

Amazing! However, I'll be looking for single men too!

By *onderWomanWlvWoman 48 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I usually attend as a solo woman, it's a friendly and welcoming space. There's always people happy to chat if you want to, but also people respect you declining to engage with them too. I love going and using the sauna, steam room, sun deck and jacuzzi etc - plenty to keep you occupied even if nobody takes your fancy that visit

Stoke-On-Trent

"I usually attend as a solo woman, it's a friendly and welcoming space. There's always people happy to chat if you want to, but also people respect you declining to engage with them too. I love going and using the sauna, steam room, sun deck and jacuzzi etc - plenty to keep you occupied even if nobody takes your fancy that visit "

Stoke-On-Trent

Amazing thankyou

"I usually attend as a solo woman, it's a friendly and welcoming space. There's always people happy to chat if you want to, but also people respect you declining to engage with them too. I love going and using the sauna, steam room, sun deck and jacuzzi etc - plenty to keep you occupied even if nobody takes your fancy that visit "

» Add a new message to this topic