FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Straight Mates at a club

Straight Mates at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

Hey all, who would go to a club with a straight mate?

Would you feel comfortable or would it be too weird? Surely better than going on your own?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 47 weeks ago

Bedford

If it's only to get you both through the door and then you go your own ways, that's fine by me, OP. However, if you are going to be walking around the club together/in a pack, that is very uncomfortable, to the point of intimidating, both from the point of a single woman and a couple. I may fancy one of you but if you seem to be joined at the hip with your "mate(s)", I would not be interested.

There is also a potential risk of "mates" winding each other up and/or daring each other. Not to mention trust or potential disruptive behaviours- the general rule in the club is, whoever you come through the door with, you are responsible for one another. What if your "mate" gets overwhelmed and forgets how to behave? Or his cock takes over? That's why not many women want to pair up with random guys for a swingers club visit- you just have no clue how they are going to behave.

Best to put your big boy pants on and go on your own.

By *he fab twoCouple 47 weeks ago

brentwood

Tbf I think he was more thinking someone to go with and have a drink with to start off with then I’d assume you’d go your own ways pretty simelar to a normal nightclub! You don’t go alone incase you meet someone do you

By *onnoisseur100Man 47 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Sorry I don't understand what the OP is asking, what's wrong with going by yourself. Do you need somebody else to arrive with?

» Add a new message to this topic