FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest 15th July

Quest 15th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple 52 weeks ago

Leeds

We are thinking about our 1st visit to quest, checked out the reviews and slightly put off by the wanking dead, I was just wondering what others thought about the club and if it's true the men follow women and couples around a lot.

Thank you

Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife is sweetMan 52 weeks ago

Wakefield

I’m thinking of going to Quest soon, but like you’ve said OP, I don’t want to be thought of as one of the wanking dead lol I’d never follow any woman or couples about with my cock in my hand, not a good look lol

By *jleedsCouple 52 weeks ago

leeds

Weve bieng a few times on a sunday and ye there is alot that as soon as you walk to the play rooms you see them all follow.we tend to find a lockable room

By *rhappy06Man 52 weeks ago

Hull york

You do get that sometimes but saying that most clubs have same issues it can be annoying but if your getting bothered to much on your night you went have a word with staff

It's not as bad as it once was

And in my opinion it's a great club with some good members had some wicked nights at quest

By *umptuous DuoCouple 51 weeks ago

Teesside

You could always go on a couples only night, if you look on the Quest website it will tell you the couple only dates.

By *ekkatransTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Scarborough

Do any transgender go to quest? And are they welcome?

By *entlemanFoxMan 51 weeks ago

North East / London

"We are thinking about our 1st visit to quest, checked out the reviews and slightly put off by the wanking dead, I was just wondering what others thought about the club and if it's true the men follow women and couples around a lot.

Thank you

Mrs "

I have been several times and never seen women and couples followed. My experience is it is a very friendly club and as you are local, you should definitely give it a go.

By *hades Of GreyMan 51 weeks ago

Leeds

"

I have been several times and never seen women and couples followed.

"

I've been many times and always see a queue of men trailing after anything looking remotely like a woman TV, single, or a couple.

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

I always go with another female for this very reason, tho there is some genuine nice guys that go, so its a bit of both. If your in the cinema room playing expect to get watched, alot of couples enjoy this scenario. Me included

By *randmrsc30Couple 51 weeks ago

Leeds

We went to the curvy night on Friday and it was empty bar a few men. We left after two hours the playrooms where empty not one person in them. it’s so sad as the pre pandemic bbw/greedy girls was our favourite club night and it was always full! X

By *ork6677Couple 51 weeks ago

York

We found the Greedy Girls night was a lot better than the Curvy Cuties, it is free entry for couples on Greedy Girls so you can't go wrong, Curvy Cuties just seems to be a normal Friday night. Last week was the night before the Barnsley Social so that may have affected attendance. Also it was pretty warm, not ideal for playroom play.

By *ork6677Couple 51 weeks ago

York

We find most people in there are really nice, we have chatted and played with a few single men we met on the night, they hang around the area and move around but we don't feel 'followed' and you can use locked rooms or couples only room if need be. We like Quest

By *hasingrainbowsCouple 51 weeks ago

Teesside

We’ve been on a mixed night and single men can sometimes get a bit close but will back away if you ask them.

Quest is a great club so maybe try the couple and single female nights or look out for any events that are on.

Mrs

By *ulgehunterMan 51 weeks ago

yorkshire

Gone a couple times on Sunday with a fem friend , and the wanking dead would be a good description of the single men in.

there, it's creepy

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Leeds

"We’ve been on a mixed night and single men can sometimes get a bit close but will back away if you ask them.

Quest is a great club so maybe try the couple and single female nights or look out for any events that are on.

Mrs "

Yeah I think we'll hold our for the couples and females might by the sounds of it.

I don't think it's on the night we have off unfortunately.

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

Leeds

We are going to go for the next couples & single ladies night, can anyone tell me if this is a busy night?

Also from what I can see the bar area is dressed and dress down in the play area is that correct?

Thanks all

Mrs

By *hades Of GreyMan 43 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Also from what I can see the bar area is dressed, and dress down in the play area is that correct?

"

You must be dressed down to go into the play area. The changing rooms are at the other side of the club from the play area so many will be dressed down in the bar area also.

Leeds

"

Also from what I can see the bar area is dressed, and dress down in the play area is that correct?

You must be dressed down to go into the play area. The changing rooms are at the other side of the club from the play area so many will be dressed down in the bar area also."

Brilliant thank you I think I misread it on the website.

Mrs

By *yGirl4LifeCouple 43 weeks ago

grimsby

You will find that by 11pm almost everyone will be dressed down in the bar area. That way you can wander around the playrooms and back in to the bar, have a drink, then repeat

The couples and single ladies nights are every 2nd Saturday.

Hope that helps.

Leeds

"You will find that by 11pm almost everyone will be dressed down in the bar area. That way you can wander around the playrooms and back in to the bar, have a drink, then repeat

The couples and single ladies nights are every 2nd Saturday.

Hope that helps."

Thank you

By *entlemanFoxMan 43 weeks ago

North East / London

"We are going to go for the next couples & single ladies night, can anyone tell me if this is a busy night?

Also from what I can see the bar area is dressed and dress down in the play area is that correct?

Thanks all

Mrs "

I hope you both have a great time.

By *aiBoiMan 42 weeks ago

York

Yes, there's a tgirls event every Thursday 11-6.

» Add a new message to this topic