FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels

Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unner6969 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Bucks

So, I’ve finally bitten the bullet and applied for membership at Kestrels. Is there a waiting list for this, or should I make plans to go next Thu or Fri (daytime?). Is one day better than the other?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itty_ZahorWoman 44 weeks ago

Abingdon

"So, I’ve finally bitten the bullet and applied for membership at Kestrels. Is there a waiting list for this, or should I make plans to go next Thu or Fri (daytime?). Is one day better than the other?"

No waiting list, they just appreciate membership being applied for prior to turning up

Bucks

"So, I’ve finally bitten the bullet and applied for membership at Kestrels. Is there a waiting list for this, or should I make plans to go next Thu or Fri (daytime?). Is one day better than the other?

No waiting list, they just appreciate membership being applied for prior to turning up "

Oh, thanks - that’s good news x

By *ustforshow25Couple 44 weeks ago

Leatherhead

"So, I’ve finally bitten the bullet and applied for membership at Kestrels. Is there a waiting list for this, or should I make plans to go next Thu or Fri (daytime?). Is one day better than the other?"

Membership is easy enough to do online, just remember to take the ID bits with you.

No idea on which day is better but hoping to see the answers!

Bucks

"So, I’ve finally bitten the bullet and applied for membership at Kestrels. Is there a waiting list for this, or should I make plans to go next Thu or Fri (daytime?). Is one day better than the other?

Membership is easy enough to do online, just remember to take the ID bits with you.

No idea on which day is better but hoping to see the answers!"

Thanks - Thurs suits me best - but it seems to be slightly cheaper - suggesting it might not be as popular….?

By *urse234Woman 44 weeks ago

somewhere in Essex

Sundays are brilliant

By *p4fun60Couple 44 weeks ago

Hampshire

Thursday are silk & skins day so ladies can dress in lingerie rather than towel & tbh can be a bit hit & miss - Friday evenings are normally couples & single guys so that may be better suited for you

By *amLaraCroftWoman 44 weeks ago

London

I am going on Sunday and I need a partner xx

By *amLaraCroftWoman 44 weeks ago

London

"Sundays are brilliant "

Hey

I missed you at the Bbq last week I am planning to be there Sunday if I can get a partner xx

» Add a new message to this topic