FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool

Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachy123 OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Lots going on in Blackpool tonight with 120+ with CLUB PLAY for That 1 time at...... and The Blackpool Social going on at the Avant Guard looks like the town will be having a SWINGing time litrally

Who else is out in Blackpool tonight ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Wish we were.

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"Lots going on in Blackpool tonight with 120+ with CLUB PLAY for That 1 time at...... and The Blackpool Social going on at the Avant Guard looks like the town will be having a SWINGing time litrally

Who else is out in Blackpool tonight ???"

We were coming for our first visit to Club Play, but now we’re going out out, dancing. Someone bought tickets. I’m gutted!

By *eachy123 OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Lots going on in Blackpool tonight with 120+ with CLUB PLAY for That 1 time at...... and The Blackpool Social going on at the Avant Guard looks like the town will be having a SWINGing time litrally

Who else is out in Blackpool tonight ???

We were coming for our first visit to Club Play, but now we’re going out out, dancing. Someone bought tickets. I’m gutted! "

Last entry is 1am plus we have Taboo with Ms Blue tomorrow with another sexy looking guestlist

By *ightNWet69Woman 46 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

It may be raining but that's not the only thing that's going to get people wet this weekend

Spoilt for choice with the Blackpool Social & 2 fantastic busy nights at Club Play, a lot of people will be wet for all the right reasons

By *Four_uCouple 46 weeks ago

Nr Blackpool

We will be regulars at Play when we eventually move house and we can't wait

By * lolita xWoman 46 weeks ago

North

"It may be raining but that's not the only thing that's going to get people wet this weekend

Spoilt for choice with the Blackpool Social & 2 fantastic busy nights at Club Play, a lot of people will be wet for all the right reasons "

Going to be a great weekend x

» Add a new message to this topic