FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Parties and clubs organised by ladies

Parties and clubs organised by ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

Long shot I know, but I'll take it. But does anyone know if there any parties in London organised by ladies or with pragmatic approach to safety?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyVixenStagCouple 43 weeks ago

Staines

"Long shot I know, but I'll take it. But does anyone know if there any parties in London organised by ladies or with pragmatic approach to safety?"

Heathrow AbFab is female owned and managed. They also host a social there once a month with is female organised and run.

By *os19Man 43 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Long shot I know, but I'll take it. But does anyone know if there any parties in London organised by ladies or with pragmatic approach to safety?"
. Have a look at the profile of whatwomenwant one of the ladies I have met at London socials they do events at JayDee in the Bedford area I believe.There is also a group of ladies profile Cocoa Muscovado who had a event in North West London last week.Best of luck with your search

By *aughtyminx321Woman 43 weeks ago

London

"Long shot I know, but I'll take it. But does anyone know if there any parties in London organised by ladies or with pragmatic approach to safety?. Have a look at the profile of whatwomenwant one of the ladies I have met at London socials they do events at JayDee in the Bedford area I believe.There is also a group of ladies profile Cocoa Muscovado who had a event in North West London last week.Best of luck with your search "

Thank you Cos x

By *iss DevilWoman 43 weeks ago

Bedford

"Long shot I know, but I'll take it. But does anyone know if there any parties in London organised by ladies or with pragmatic approach to safety?. Have a look at the profile of whatwomenwant one of the ladies I have met at London socials they do events at JayDee in the Bedford area I believe.There is also a group of ladies profile Cocoa Muscovado who had a event in North West London last week.Best of luck with your search "

Whatwomenwant is actually an event that is on the grounds of VA, during the day, on a Friday. I think next one is on the 21st of July.

By *os19Man 43 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Long shot I know, but I'll take it. But does anyone know if there any parties in London organised by ladies or with pragmatic approach to safety?. Have a look at the profile of whatwomenwant one of the ladies I have met at London socials they do events at JayDee in the Bedford area I believe.There is also a group of ladies profile Cocoa Muscovado who had a event in North West London last week.Best of luck with your search

Thank you Cos x"

. No problem naughtyminx123 hope you are good and well and hope to see you soon xx

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

What Woman Want is the best daytime event around at the moment, over 100 people on the guest list and this happens consistently on every event previous.

By *MFC PartiesWoman 43 weeks ago

Here, There & Everywhere

The BMFC is organised by 2 ladies

For us, guest safety is paramount which is sometimes a great self selection process, as those who dont want to follow our booking in process just dont get to join us

I tried to contact you privately but your filters prevent me from messaging you

If you wish to discuss further, then feel free to drop me a line

By *ctionman10Man 43 weeks ago

london

I know you stated London…. But if you venture up to the midlands. Liberty elite host 2 of the best events “The Hotwife club” and “liberated”.

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

Thank you for your suggestion everyone. Lots of research to do: What Woman Want and Liberty elite.

I have to say I do love Ab Fab in Heathrow. Bit of a drive but worth it for a day visit .

Black Mans Fan Club- have any women of colour had any experiences of this place? I have spoken to a few that didn't feel very comfortable. They felt it was a space for white women who have a preference for black men and looking at over 600 reviews I can't see a single review from black women. I'd be interested to know how you found it?

Thank you all x

» Add a new message to this topic