FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sunday day clubs

Sunday day clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_Two OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

Ashford

We love going to Kestrels on a Sunday, but from where we live in East Kent it is a bit of a trek. Looking for something closer. We used to do Eurekas but been out off there, anyone know what Silverleighs is like these days, or can anyone recommend anywhere else in the south east for a sinful Sunday spot of fun please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I think silverleigh is the closest to me also but that’s still a 40min drive. I would also be interested to know if it’s any good? Bearing in mind I would be attending solo.

By *p4fun60Couple 40 weeks ago

Hampshire

Isnt DV8 close to you down that way, watching recent posts it seems like it's going to me the new eureka's

By *ancelot1633Man 40 weeks ago

Bournmouth

Silverlea is ok. From my experience more spa than swinging, doesnt mean there is no sex, there certainly can be. Much much smaller than kestrels but the small pool is nice (and deep), the hot tub looks onto the pool and the sauna is close too. Outside the garens are good but needs sun or heat at least, bar and cafe are rudimentary but clean and tidy and there are (or at least were) a few lockable rooms. Small and intimate but i have always enjoyed going.

» Add a new message to this topic