FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Old Vs New Kestrels

Old Vs New Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odyor OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

Farnham

We haven’t been playing for a long time due to a couple of different reasons. We used to be regular day time visitors to old Kestrels and loved the place. We are thinking of now visiting the new Kestrels but wondered how it compares ? Any views welcome thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyVixenStagCouple 41 weeks ago

Staines

Can’t compare. New venue, new owner, new management.

Farnham

"Can’t compare. New venue, new owner, new management. "

Oh right I didn’t realise I assumed it was the same owner / management thank you

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Well very different clubs. As has been said different owners and venue.

One of the largest clubs around for space, an all weather venue, awesome pool and hot tubs. Small outside space and no naked bathing, but hey what a party when’s it’s a BBQ.

Large dance floor, themed rooms. Massive social area with a bar.

Naturist spa mainly with Abfabs party nights.

By *ensualMan 41 weeks ago

Sutton

The old Kestrels had 2 grassy areas for sunbathing naked, relaxing or playing. The new club has a small outdoor area for sunbathing but swimwear must be worn.

The old Kestrels had a warm outdoor pool that had an all around enclosure that could be put up when the weather changed. The new Kestrels pool is indoors.

The old Kestrels was all on one floor, but made of three main buildings with cabins on the premises, and with an outdoor corrider between the buildings. The new Kestrels is on two floors and all enclosed.

The dungeon In the old Kestrels was a building, in the new Kestrels it is a room. But the spider is there.

The old Kestrels was bring your own drink and food. The new Kestrels has a licensed bar.

In my view the two have the following in common in my experience. I found both great places to go. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful.

There are people that criticised the old place, and there are people that criticise the new place.

Personally, I wish I had found the old place sooner, and intend to make good use of the new place. Especially, the dungeon.

Farnham

It is my understanding during the day it is still naturist ?

By *ain and sortedMan 41 weeks ago

Old Harlow Essex

Grwat day for a naked chill, fab pool, hot tubs, cinema, dark room, fab bar and lounge, still tge same friendly atmosphere as old ks, great place x

By *ensualMan 41 weeks ago

Sutton

"It is my understanding during the day it is still naturist ?"

Still naturist during the day but I think on Thursday and Sunday women may wear lingerie.

» Add a new message to this topic