FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Fetish events

Fetish events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

Does anyone have any recommendations for some upcoming fetish events/parties please??

I haven’t been to any and would love to try a bit more of the fetish scene

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucky88oMan 35 weeks ago

london

What type of event are you looking for?

I have only ever been to femdom events and pedestal was my favourite

I’m actually not sure what I’m looking for, I know I don’t want to go to pissoir that’s not for me, I want to be able to wear my fetish outfits, chains etc

I think I am already a fetish being muscular lol

By *ensualMan 35 weeks ago

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 17/09/23 22:34:00]

By *ex LutherMan 35 weeks ago

Closer than you think

Torture Garden is an amazing event with great music and outfits - I’ve not been for a while but will definitely go again x

By *ensualMan 35 weeks ago

Sutton

"[Removed by poster at 17/09/23 22:34:00]"

Weird, I thought I had replied in this thread. This is what I thought I had said.

If you want to pose try Torture Garden and visit the dungeon. Most swingers clubs have a fetish night. Hellfire has two of different intensity Abfabs has a kink lite night. I have heard LeBoudior has a good dungeon. If you are able to travel other clubs have fetish nights.

If you want to get more sex kink there is Thirst, and Xstasia does a night someone can help with the name. If you are looking for serious kink there is O&I at Eurekas, and House of Rua at DV8.

There is a nice new event in Sutton I would recommend but not in the open forum. House of Poiters does the Chardmore Events which are a fetish oriented.

There are the femdom events, but others can talk to those.

If you want a really rough idea of your personality try the online BDSM test which is guide and not written in stone,that may help. You can Google unfamiliar terms.

Others can help with other events.

By *iddle ManMan 35 weeks ago

Walsall

Touture garden is the big one, especially if your near London, but it is huge event and very popular, so not for the faint hearted. That said it is very welcoming and it's probably the best in the UK for outfits.

The Midlands has a few regular public events you can attend, and a lot of private ones too. You have to keep you eye out at the usual clubs for dedicated fetish events, I love wearing ouyofts and attending Fet meets.

It depends what you after, kinks, fetishes etc and how big of an event you'd like to go to.

By *irty-pairCouple 35 weeks ago

South Essex

Give LAM a go. Great opportunity to dress up and there’s an afterparty which we’re told is very good. It’s the first Sunday of the month in central London.

There’s what sounds like a similar event this Saturday at Eureka. We may go to check it out in the daytime.

Hellfire has some good fetish nights. We’re heading there on Saturday night. X

By *asyloversCouple 35 weeks ago

leicester

"Does anyone have any recommendations for some upcoming fetish events/parties please??

I haven’t been to any and would love to try a bit more of the fetish scene "

A lot of good suggestions so far. It’s been a while since I’ve been to any kink events but fetlife website and a local much are a good place to start. I’d recommend talking to a few experienced people first before jumping in and always remember to use a safe word, there can be a few chancers around who’s only skill is sending message before anyone else, and real physical damage is possible. Starting as a sub, so you experience what you’d like to do to others, before you do it them, is good advice, if that’s your thing. Munches are a good place to get advice, find out what events are happening locally and possibly make friends. Take care and be safe.

Easy x

Thank you so much for all your recommendations, I have done torture garden, it was ok but very showy

I have looked at O&I a couple of times! Sadly, I can’t make eurekas this Saturday otherwise I would pop

Down for their event

Thank you, I will give a couple of these a good look

» Add a new message to this topic