FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs for newbie guys

Clubs for newbie guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

As the title says, whats the best choice if your a single guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 35 weeks ago

Bedford

Any club welcomes respectful single men.

Oh thats lovely to hear

By *bwlady123Woman 35 weeks ago

private

All clubs are good. If you want to just test the water I’d say go for a club where you don’t have to do a membership. The attic in derby is a great club No membership fees and really good price to get in

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 35 weeks ago

Coventry

Maybe a bit out of range but there's Amigos Leicester city Centre which is good for new single guys. Membership is completely free you just need to contact them over 24hrs in advance to arrange one. Entry is a reasonable price too. Which is great because you don't want to spend a fortune on membership and entry to a club you may not like. It's a small club but you find that makes it very sociable. So as long as you're confident enough to say hello and/or make conversion people tend to be freindly and responsive. They hold Newbie night on Thursdays which is obviously geared up for people new to clubs. If you are intrested best point of contact and information is their profile on fab and not the website.

Ohhhh they sound like good options

I'll have to see cuz they're a bit of a ways away.

I was thinking ahout No3 in Chorley.

Seems quite popular and has lots of good reviews.

Any opinions from people who have been?

Coventry

"Ohhhh they sound like good options

Any opinions from people who have been?"

Personally I would say if the clubs sounds good and it's local go for that one. If you like it it's very convenient to go regularly and a place you could get well known and hopefully well liked as a regular. Just do your research (as it sounds like you already have), check it's not extortionate for single males or has a reputation for treating them as 2nd class customers. Remember if you have questions or just want to get a bit more of a vibe you can always give them a call.

Any opinions from people who have been?

Personally I would say if the clubs sounds good and it's local go for that one. If you like it it's very convenient to go regularly and a place you could get well known and hopefully well liked as a regular. Just do your research (as it sounds like you already have), check it's not extortionate for single males or has a reputation for treating them as 2nd class customers. Remember if you have questions or just want to get a bit more of a vibe you can always give them a call."

Will do, thanks a lot!!

By *agicmarcMan 35 weeks ago

tonyrefail

Any opinions from people who have been?"

club play in blackpool is great

By *iddle ManMan 35 weeks ago

Walsall

I may also add, depending on your confidence levels, look to see if it's a dress down club (naked), nothing beats being nervous and naked on a first time run. Some are like a deer in headlights.

Also some clubs DO tend to be better for singles and newbies, might be the other people attending or the way the clubs are ran, but you can be as engaging as possible but if the clientele do not respond well or aren't looking to chat then it can be an unwelcoming experience. 9/10 you find some people that will engage in light conversation, regulars, it makes a world of difference. Believe me.

By *nderstandingbitchWoman 35 weeks ago

Birmingham

Might sound like a daft question but do clubs let in all singles or just males

By *iss DevilWoman 35 weeks ago

Bedford

"Might sound like a daft question but do clubs let in all singles or just males "

Depends on the night/event. There are some events when only couples and single ladies can attend, and some when anyone can attend. Most of the time, single men have to book ahead rather than just turn up, whereas single ladies and couples can just turn up.

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 23/09/23 04:26:27]

Coventry

"Might sound like a daft question but do clubs let in all singles or just males

Depends on the night/event. There are some events when only couples and single ladies can attend, and some when anyone can attend. Most of the time, single men have to book ahead rather than just turn up, whereas single ladies and couples can just turn up. "

Also worth noting that in addition to single ladies being always very welcome in clubs they often pay reduced membership and/or entry fees or even go free in some clubs.

By *ld GreyMan 34 weeks ago

Aintree

Infusion Blackpool my first club last weekend well guess where I was this weekend staff so friendly made me feel so relaxed an chilled (an I was bricking it )so if you want to dip your toe in clubs o yer an the pools there for that

By *artinlycraMan 34 weeks ago

southport

Hi Chadd in Lancashire..id recommend Club Play in Blackpool...its a very friendly clean well organised establishment. There has been recent improvements to the wet area and furnishings. You will be shown around and have everything explained to you.

Best wishes and good luck

Martin..

By (user no longer on site) OP    34 weeks ago

I'd love to try them all out!

I might plan on going to cupids on the 29th if all goes well.

Looking at what process I need to do to enter as a single man as we speak

By *hmygodMan 34 weeks ago

Banbury Oxford

Are there any clubs open day times ? Hot tub just a chat nice girls.. I’m off this week and looking for something to do .. thanks

By *agic12Man 34 weeks ago

Durham

How does a single bi guy become a member of a swinging club in the North East. Any information would be most appreciated

By *iss DevilWoman 34 weeks ago

Bedford

"Are there any clubs open day times ? Hot tub just a chat nice girls.. I’m off this week and looking for something to do .. thanks "

Yes, you have Chams in Darlaston open most days, then Kestrels near Heathrow. Those are the main two that I know of. Both are private members clubs so you'd need to become a member. As to "girls", it's hard to say there would be any as in a spa-type club, nobody has to book, people just turn up.

By *iss DevilWoman 34 weeks ago

Bedford

"How does a single bi guy become a member of a swinging club in the North East. Any information would be most appreciated "

Has this question not been answered on your other post? How much clearer do you need the reply to be?

» Add a new message to this topic