FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Play Vs Cupids

Club Play Vs Cupids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonism3 OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

Lytham

Cupids is our favourite club because we love chatting at the bar. How does Club Play compare?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abrielle43Woman 28 weeks ago

Kildare

I've been to both several times and they're definitely my favourites. Very friendly and relaxed and great social area. There are more rooms at Play but it's always been clean and tidy when I've gone. The staff are great too

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 28 weeks ago

Coventry

Don't know how Club Play compares to Cupids as we've never been to Cupids. However Club Play is a brilliant club. It's in our top 5 best clubs in the UK.

By *ulius_6Man 28 weeks ago

Carlisle

Out of interest what are the other 4 clubs in your top 5?

Lytham

"Out of interest what are the other 4 clubs in your top 5?"

Partners, Townhouse, No 3 and Silk.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Are there any clubs in Sheffield?

Thanks

By *toC Thats MeWoman 28 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Are there any clubs in Sheffield?

Thanks"

Nothing in Sheffield. You’ve got purple mamba in Nottingham, quest and Pandoras in Leeds or the attic in derby.

Thankyou x

"Don't know how Club Play compares to Cupids as we've never been to Cupids. However Club Play is a brilliant club. It's in our top 5 best clubs in the UK."

Interested to know what your top 5 are...

By *kyblue1878Couple 28 weeks ago

Southport

The last time we went to Cupid's it was way too hot, not in that sense either. The bar area was stifling and in the play rooms it was simply unbearable. They need to sort some Aircon out as it was ridiculous.

Lytham

"I've been to both several times and they're definitely my favourites. Very friendly and relaxed and great social area. There are more rooms at Play but it's always been clean and tidy when I've gone. The staff are great too"

Is there a proper bar at Club Play?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 28 weeks ago

Coventry

(May or may not be in order)

Chameleons

Pandoras

Jaydees

Purple Mamba

We are well into double figures of clubs we've tried yet there are so many others we've yet to try. Very few clubs we'd go out of our way to return to (not necessarily bad clubs, there's just ones we like better). Club Play is definitely a club that's worth returning to again and again. That's why it's comfortably somewhere up in our top five. Obviously what people like from a club is subjective and our top five may change again as we explore new clubs. But we would say club plays space in the top 5 is very secure.

By *Four_uCouple 28 weeks ago

Nr Blackpool

"I've been to both several times and they're definitely my favourites. Very friendly and relaxed and great social area. There are more rooms at Play but it's always been clean and tidy when I've gone. The staff are great too

Is there a proper bar at Club Play?"

If you mean a licenced bar then No they don't. But they have a proper bar that serves you your own alcohol and you buy mixers and soft drinks, oh and they also have a slushy machine for when you want to cool down in a hurry

By *irty filthy milfWoman 28 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

"I've been to both several times and they're definitely my favourites. Very friendly and relaxed and great social area. There are more rooms at Play but it's always been clean and tidy when I've gone. The staff are great too

Is there a proper bar at Club Play?

If you mean a licenced bar then No they don't. But they have a proper bar that serves you your own alcohol and you buy mixers and soft drinks, oh and they also have a slushy machine for when you want to cool down in a hurry "

The club does have a tens licence though and that’s in operation tomorrow with an all inclusive Halloween party, tonight is free for couples, single ladies and TGirls, why not come and join us?xx

By *earthepieCouple 27 weeks ago

Lancaster

We've been to both. Cupids is great, but we found it too loud to make conversation easily. The music is a little quieter at Club Play, which lends itself to getting to know people better. We think of it as a nightclub vs a pub in terms of vibe. The general atmosphere we have always found friendlier at Club Play. Both are a great night out, but for us Club Play is the better of the two. Both are good venues though, no shade intended at Cupids.

By *ulius_6Man 27 weeks ago

Carlisle

Thanks!

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Club Play by far is the best in the region.

It’s expertly run, does not tolerate trouble and is professionally run by Swingers as well.

The club takes no trouble and addresses any concerns immediately and the necessary action taken should anything happen.

Facilities are top notch and an all round Winner!

By *londebiguyMan 27 weeks ago

Southport

Sorry to interrupt... but WOW ...your physique is amazing.

Good work Mr

By *amieLDN22Man 27 weeks ago

London

Club Play is certainly on my hit list but tried Cupids earlier this month and was underwhelmedto. The long processing queue outside and up the stairs was frustrating to say the least but once inside the decor is really nice and the dance floor was very busy. The whole place had more a night club vibe and was very little play going on. The dungeon area was underused and there was lots of sitting around and talking which is great if you're more socially inclined. The spa areas were off limits which was a shame. Actually the club is smaller than I expected. I'll give it another go on a different night maybe but it was surprisingly a quiet night playwise bc the forum was absolutely lit.

» Add a new message to this topic