FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Thinking of going to cjs

Thinking of going to cjs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just looking for advice and words of wisdom from those who have been or frequent regularly.

I'm very new to the scene, single female and thinking a club might be for me but a bit shy. I suppose I'm wanting to know what to expect. I have checked out website and read reviews, heard both good and bad things from talking to other people so I do think its about time I try it.

What does a girl wear (I know it says something comfortable) lingerie, dress....? Are there changing rooms to change once there? Best night to go?

Hoping to get advice from you lovely lot.

L xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lassy sexy coupleCouple  over a year ago

near girvan

we go sume time youl love it

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Kountess Kink and I are going tonight. There is absolutely no pressure to play (think of it more as a house party).

Wear whatever you are comfortable in, you certainly don't have to parade around in your undies... unless you want to.

Always a good laugh, and Caroline and Michelle will most definitely make you feel welcome.

Hope to see you there. xx

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

No changing rooms, but the loo is wonderfully comfy for that kind of thing.

I loved it, no pressure for anything, and private room if you can get into it lol. I loved the pole room, with it's big squashy couches. It's a pity theres a no play downstairs rule..

By *avygravy60Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I would just go along for a social visit at first and get the lie of the land. If you put too much pressure on yourself to 'play' it can be too daunting. However if you meet someone you really fancy, then by all means go for it. The dress code is relaxed, some stay clothed, some dress sexily, some wear a towel, whatever you feel comfortable in.

» Add a new message to this topic