FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > South west clubs, new to the area

South west clubs, new to the area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unandfrolics696969 OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

exeter

Hi all. Having lived in the North then relocating to the south west a relatively short time ago, we've yet to visit a club down here. Which club would you fine people suggest for a couple that's been out of the loop (so to speak) ideally a club that's nice and relaxed to ease us back in. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightMountainMan 27 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Depending on how south west I really will recommend Within Temptations in Torquay. Great facilities and lovely people based on two times going.

It does amuse me that Torquay has probably the highest concentration of clubs outside of London

exeter

"Depending on how south west I really will recommend Within Temptations in Torquay. Great facilities and lovely people based on two times going.

It does amuse me that Torquay has probably the highest concentration of clubs outside of London "

Thanks, I'll take a look :')

By *arleyfatboy2019Couple 27 weeks ago

Devon

Steamers in Torquay is well worth visiting.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple 27 weeks ago

Somerset

Secrets in Totnes.

exeter

"Steamers in Torquay is well worth visiting. "

Had a look at this but seems it's only open in the day sadly. We would be looking for a Saturday night

exeter

"Depending on how south west I really will recommend Within Temptations in Torquay. Great facilities and lovely people based on two times going.

It does amuse me that Torquay has probably the highest concentration of clubs outside of London "

Just googled this and the Image gallery of the venue seems very erm..."rustic" lots of chipboard and thrown together. Am I wrong?

exeter

"Secrets in Totnes. "

Thanks. Will take a look

Basingstoke

It's an old pub and yes the glory hole sections can look thrown together. But the group and private rooms are well maintained as are the pool and sauna. However it is clean which counts for a lot with clubs I find

Basingstoke

Steamers has weekend parties that are arranged by organisers. Normally of the kink and swing variety. During the day it's a men's sauna

» Add a new message to this topic