FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > no3 locker key

no3 locker key

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If anyone was at no3 party last night and forgot to hand their locker key in please could you contact either me or the club as we dont have a spare key.it was locker 18 yellow. Thank you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If anyone was at no3 party last night and forgot to hand their locker key in please could you contact either me or the club as we dont have a spare key.it was locker 18 yellow. Thank you xx"

And yellow 33

By *avygravy60Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

House!

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"If anyone was at no3 party last night and forgot to hand their locker key in please could you contact either me or the club as we dont have a spare key.it was locker 18 yellow. Thank you xx"

Take a picture of the lock to your local locksmith, sure he will be able to give you a master key to open it, or have a look at lock picking web site, blooming easy to open lockers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May have more to do with if people leave without handing in the key then they haven't paid their bar bill.

May be a genuine mistake and hopefully will be rectified without delay.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"May have more to do with if people leave without handing in the key then they haven't paid their bar bill.

May be a genuine mistake and hopefully will be rectified without delay."

would it not be better to have to hand key in at reception and pay bar bill there? that way there would be no non-payment

» Add a new message to this topic