FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > the Office Bristol

the Office Bristol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ol944 OP   Man  over a year ago

caerphilly

My friend lent me his gorgeous wife last Sat night to take to a club. I posted an ad to say we would be there. She wanted to experience the attention of mostly single guys. We arrived she was very excited, BUT we was the only ones there, it was empty. What's happened to all you red blooded men of Bristol ???. we went home very upset.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Well I've never been to The Lodge so I can't comment, but if this lady likes the attention of single men in a good club environment, and your lucky enough to "borrow" her again, try and make it on a Friday and bring nher to Xtasia in West Brom where theres a great mix of couples and singles.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Well I've never been to The Lodge so I can't comment, but if this lady likes the attention of single men in a good club environment, and your lucky enough to "borrow" her again, try and make it on a Friday and bring nher to Xtasia in West Brom where theres a great mix of couples and singles."

Whoops I meant to say The Office...

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

Glad you put that right, I was just getting my big stick out

The Office is in Bristol, The Lodge is in Gloucester...............and had a nice, busy weekend

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I understood from reviews and talking to people that The Office is usually quiet. Romeos in Bristol - when it was open - fared better.

Can't comment about The Lodge on Saturday - but I went on Fri night and it was a fantastic evening. Having not gone to bed until about 6.30 Sat morning I was too tired to go and do it all again on Sat night!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got to love the lodge...

» Add a new message to this topic