FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Under 30's or under 35's

Under 30's or under 35's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. Are there any clubs in the north that may do a under 35's night? No offence to people over that age, but just curious if there's places that cater exclusively to younger people for a night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure there are any catering for specific age groups but quite a few are doing special events for the younger age group

That's what I meant. Like a night once a month or something.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

There are some in the south, a couple who ran one messaged us about a night at AB fabs.

No idea at all about the north though

its age-ism

probably there isnt NO

[frowns]

Dunno how far away you are from it but Club Secrets allows any age in every night, They have a really good mix of all ages Club F is another club nearby to secrets that run an under 35 night on the first saturday of every month I think. You have to be over 25 to attend there though or if youre a couple then one of you must be over lol. Theyre both in the North East though if thats any good lol xx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

ageism raising its ugly head again . leave my zimmer at the door. promise not to dad dance

By *ilKandMeCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Dunno how far away you are from it but Club Secrets allows any age in every night, They have a really good mix of all ages Club F is another club nearby to secrets that run an under 35 night on the first saturday of every month I think. You have to be over 25 to attend there though or if youre a couple then one of you must be over lol. Theyre both in the North East though if thats any good lol xx"

Where did you hear about club f under 35s night? I just looked on their website and it lists the 1st Saturday (tomorrow) as over 21s but no mention of an upper age.

We would also be interested in a specific night for younger swingers, I don't think its ageist, just another preference like size, race etc.

There was a similar discussion a while back but I think it was for under 40's and I think it was south, not north - the Lodge in Gloucester maybe?

Don't know if it went ahead/went well or not.

By *hunderstarCouple  over a year ago

hereford

It's a funny thing the age question - I'm 35 today - I don't look much different to yesterday - when I was 34.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Where did you hear about club f under 35s night? I just looked on their website and it lists the 1st Saturday (tomorrow) as over 21s but no mention of an upper age.

We would also be interested in a specific night for younger swingers, I don't think its ageist, just another preference like size, race etc. "

but then the irony is one of you is as old as me... but you would be alble to go and i wouldn't... not complaining at all... just a different slant at things....

with regards to club f... I know they were trying a younger night as an experiment to see if it would be well supported..

saying that... club f isn't probably the oldest of crowds even on a saturday night so give it a go...

By *ilKandMeCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

but then the irony is one of you is as old as me... but you would be alble to go and i wouldn't... not complaining at all... just a different slant at things....

with regards to club f... I know they were trying a younger night as an experiment to see if it would be well supported..

saying that... club f isn't probably the oldest of crowds even on a saturday night so give it a go..."

That's true and I'm not sure what the rules would be when one of the couple is older. Just something I was interested in finding out about.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks everyone. And no we are not being ageist. It would just be nice to meet people closer to our age xxx

Thanks everyone. And no we are not being ageist. It would just be nice to meet people closer to our age xxx

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

The only ones I know about are down south, the f-club had one night a month I think, and there is 35South www.35southparties.com , I'm sure there are others but I don’t really track them for obvious reasons. LOL

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

Forget that, looks like another dead site now, just shows I was not tracking! LOL

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

"There was a similar discussion a while back but I think it was for under 40's and I think it was south, not north - the Lodge in Gloucester maybe?

Don't know if it went ahead/went well or not."

we went to the Lodge, not knowing it was for under 40's but the loely hosts let us in anyway i must say we had a great night but there was not that many people there. I think the age of swingers is 'mainly' 30's-50's and I always think the age thing is a bit daft. You cn have an ugly 20 year old and a gorgeous 60 year old. Although we have min/max ages on our profile we don't really stick to them.

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 03/03/13 23:13:06]

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

I think the Townhouse on the Wirral, near Birkenhead, has just announced an under 35's night. I had their newsletter but it should be on their site.

club f were doing an under 35's night on a thursday not a saturday but i dont no if they still are.

By *andKxxxCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Townhouse are doing under 35 nights

im still looking for my first club attendance. Would be nice if there were people around my age too, may make us feel comfier..

By *attoodannyMan  over a year ago

sheffield

gatehouse in bolton is a good club where some under 35s go x

Townhouse, wirral are doing an under 35's on the last Friday of march I believe

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Would they ask for proof of age ? Lol

Not saying I look 35 (god I wish ) just act younger lol xxx

The lodge in Gloucester does an under 40's nite

We are often being asked if we would consider holding under 35 parties,

on the down side yes my staff will be under "35" Sadly your hosts will not be as we are the operators LOL

As the numbers of enquiries are increasing , we are seriously considering holding these events.

Starting a trial monthly then see what goes.

We would love to hear from couples interested in perhaps a once monthly event either a thursday or friday Interested Parties please state your preferences

Lisa **

Ourplace4fun Londons Naughtiest

Adult Playspace

By *thlete0Couple  over a year ago

southend

"We are often being asked if we would consider holding under 35 parties,

on the down side yes my staff will be under "35" Sadly your hosts will not be as we are the operators LOL

As the numbers of enquiries are increasing , we are seriously considering holding these events.

Starting a trial monthly then see what goes.

We would love to hear from couples interested in perhaps a once monthly event either a thursday or friday Interested Parties please state your preferences

Lisa **

Ourplace4fun Londons Naughtiest

Adult Playspace"

Lisa you should definitely trial it! We have been to your club we love it, we would prefer people around our ages though!!!

Oh and to the original poster- we often have parties with friends as clubs don't usually cater for it! Even F club under 35s wasn't really under at all when we went they divide the combined ages or something but they were not under 35! There is a couple on here that do a night to Abfabs on a wednesday we have been speaking to them obviously other ages attend as they don't own the club so u could ask them

"Hi. Are there any clubs in the north that may do a under 35's night? No offence to people over that age, but just curious if there's places that cater exclusively to younger people for a night?"

Been young when I go to clubs I do tend to get more attention which is always good and I soon recover to give a lot more

Problem with any age related club night is all the people that lie about their age on swinging sites. Been to a few "younger" parties (e.g. under 40 or 35) where I know for a fact there's so many couples pushing 45 (even 50) who have been aged under 40 on their profiles for the last 5 yrs+ To be honest, age shouldn't matter. Would you rather have fun with a great looking 35-50 yr old or under 35 minger... Ha ha.

By *nly-AliceWoman  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"

saying that... club f isn't probably the oldest of crowds even on a saturday night so give it a go...

That's true and I'm not sure what the rules would be when one of the couple is older. Just something I was interested in finding out about.

Thanks for the info."

Used to be called 35 South I think, if that's any use.. x

» Add a new message to this topic