FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > St Trinians at champs 16th March

St Trinians at champs 16th March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyuk23 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwest

Hi

Me and my gf are going and we were just wondering if everyone gets dressed up ie the men too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Normally on a theme night yes you will find guys dressed up aswell as women leather and lace was great

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went to the last one, and no not really! A few did, but I wouldn't say it was much different to any other night. I prefer just a towel anyway

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Normally on the theme nights We've been to there i'd say more people do get dressed up than not. Usually more the women, however that said, on the builders and basques night last year I did an outfit and it was the most attention I've ever had! Ie just directed at me - well, I took it as good attention as a lot of ladies were impressed with my helmet... Especially as it had a British safety standard Mark on it.

so I'd say be brave and try an outfit - it's always a good conversation starter too.

There is no obligation to dress up, but it's a bit of fun and that's what this is all about

D

» Add a new message to this topic