FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice needed: Best club In Blackpool?

Advice needed: Best club In Blackpool?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

I was just wondering if someone could give me a little advice. I'll be in Blackpool from this coming Sunday till following Thursday for work though want to try the clubs out? Any advice for a single guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

north shore wmc..

have you ID?

Yeap I have ID. So why is that club the best?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Think someone is trying to wind you up matey, Infusions is excellent, not been to Honeycomb and heard mixed reviews, Hotels...read reviews and try and spot those left by genuine clients, and those left by friends of owners.

Reply left as an ex Blackpool resident.

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

"Think someone is trying to wind you up matey, Infusions is excellent, not been to Honeycomb and heard mixed reviews, Hotels...read reviews and try and spot those left by genuine clients, and those left by friends of owners.

Reply left as an ex Blackpool resident. "

we are all genuine clients, we all pay to get in. If a club has the atmoshere i am looking for then of course i will keep going back..

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Theres 2 main clubs in Blackpool, Infusions and Connections, both are listed under the clubs section on the site.

At Connections you will simply need to pay for your entrance, it's a new club that has taken over the prevous gay sauna premises of Honeycombe.

It's definately a rabbit warren of a place and there are areas of the club that needs work doing on it, but it does have an excellent jacuzzi and some very nice play rooms.

Infusions is much longer established and has more facilities including a swimming pool. It's probably the smarter of the 2 clubs at the moment, in part due to it having been long established.

As to which is best, well they are totally different, and while I don't know how busy either club would be during Monday to Thursday, it would be true to say that any club throughout the UK will be quieter on those days.

As your there anyway, why not try both clubs for yourself and make your own mind up as Bolton isn't that far from Blackpool anyway should you choose to go back.

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

hope this doesnt turn into yet another connections and infusion battle people are sick of it all clubs are good its what you want out of it hope you find what you are looking for blsackpool people are lovely people

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We have been to Blackpool 3 times staying in either Buddies or the Paradise & on each occasion we have had a brilliant swinging weekend.

Thank you all for your messages. I am looking to go to a club on Sunday. The only reason I posted is to get a voiced option for people that have been. I know in my hometown I enjoy Adam n Eves for the fun and Gatehouse for the vib.

Again any advice is well received and thank you for speaking out

There's no right answer to your question 'Best Club in Blackpool?' as everyone who's visited will have their own opinion and reasons for voicing it...have you read the review section, checked the individual club/hotel websites and searched previous Forum posts?

I ask this because recently there's been spate of similar threads, aimed at promoting one newer club against an established and popular venue.

And no, I haven't attended either club so I don't have a personal opinion other than that gleaned from the way the regulars and owners conduct themselves on the site and in the forum.

Ultimately you need to make the decision yourself as only you know what you want and expect from your visit.

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

We've been to connections 3 times and seen plenty of single guys having sum fun.

Again like others have said you just need to make your own mind up.

Enjoy Blackpool x

By *eyshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

For us its infusion ....for others it is elsewhere. The main thing is try for yourself and enjoy...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Having been to all the clubs you mention both around Bolton and Blackpool we would say that in our opinion Infusions is the better club but having said that we feel that given that you like A & E and The gate then connections might be more to your liking.

just try em all bless them all..enjoy...ive been to all ..everyday is different where ever you go so dont keep ur allur eggs in one basket

By *illywizz1000000Man  over a year ago

north west

"We've been to connections 3 times and seen plenty of single guys having sum fun.

Again like others have said you just need to make your own mind up.

Enjoy Blackpool x "

Im planning to go connections on Thursday but was looking for sone ladies as well. Will I be lucky?

Think I will try them both. Thank you everyone for the posts. If anyone is up in Blackpool this Sunday. Feel free to give me a shout

Sundays are fab days to swing

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"Think I will try them both. Thank you everyone for the posts. If anyone is up in Blackpool this Sunday. Feel free to give me a shout "

I'm at Connections this Sunday from 2pm and would love to show you around and maybe more if you play your cards right.

» Add a new message to this topic