FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cupids?

Cupids?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey looking to go cupids tonight, drop a message if your going, also tips would be good as I've never been there before lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sit and chat to people in the lounge.

Don't be one of the single blokes who follow around any couple or single woman who move from their seat.

Don't stand outside the rooms with your hand under your towel trying to open any locked door.

Don't go with any expections that your going to play.

Chill and chat and you'll find that your more likely to get invited to join the fun, and if you don't then at least you will have had a nice evening.

Straight and to the point! VERY true!

i went 2 weeks ago with another single fem(was my first club visit) it was a quieter than usual night apparently as another club had a social on. it has lots of rooms, plenty of variety. although i didnt get to play i would try it again. if you are told no or people excuse themselves from you please take the hint. we were followed around by a few of the single guys and it was a little uncomfortable having to say we didnt want to play several times over. im trying a different club tomorrow night and going with a couple this time. have a brill time and i hope you get lucky

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the help, I'd love for someone to hold my hand walking in if anyone's willing? I'd pay full charges of course

» Add a new message to this topic