Pandoras

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jleeds OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

leeds

Whats pandoras like on a friday night? Maybe got the chance of going this week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 16 weeks ago

Norwich

As a follow up anyone able to tell us about dress down rules? The dungeon looks amazing and we want to go but being dressdown in a dungeon for me as the Dom feels a bit strange.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 16 weeks ago

Sheffield

You can stay dressed in the downstairs area where the bar is. But the play rooms you need to dress down in.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 16 weeks ago

Norwich

"You can stay dressed in the downstairs area where the bar is. But the play rooms you need to dress down in."

And the dungeon is where the playrooms are I guess. Which means it will be a no from us, shame as it looks so good

By *ubber donnyMan 16 weeks ago

bawtry

"You can stay dressed in the downstairs area where the bar is. But the play rooms you need to dress down in.

And the dungeon is where the playrooms are I guess. Which means it will be a no from us, shame as it looks so good"

We use the dungeon area there. Mrs usually dresses down to basque and stockings with heels. When we go to play she just removes heels and goes with flats. Lingerie or something sexy is fine. Iv seen sexy dresses or latex gear worn. So thong n bra isn’t play dress down.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 16 weeks ago

Sheffield

"You can stay dressed in the downstairs area where the bar is. But the play rooms you need to dress down in.

And the dungeon is where the playrooms are I guess. Which means it will be a no from us, shame as it looks so good"

It is a great club. I don’t think there’s many clubs that allow you to be dressed in the playrooms.

By *rcadian110Couple 16 weeks ago

Barnsley

Fantastic club and some great events on Fridays. Quieter than a Saturday but still really good , friendly people. It is dress down except for the ground floor where it's your choice. Totally get your reservations as a Dom but the dungeon should help you forget that quickly lol

By *atnSolCouple 10 weeks ago

Selby

Dom's don't need to dress down if they check with staff first. I go up dressed to Dom regularly.

» Add a new message to this topic