FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels

Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would anyone be interested in coming to kestrels with me as I don't really want to go on my own. I have never been and would like to see what it is like.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

lol be brave i been gong alone for over a year . its very relaxed. just take flip flops and a robe if you feel the cold. bring a salad or sarnie a tin or two of beer . go on a wednesday .. pay one price stay all day through to evening. it will be fine really

"lol be brave i been gong alone for over a year . its very relaxed. just take flip flops and a robe if you feel the cold. bring a salad or sarnie a tin or two of beer . go on a wednesday .. pay one price stay all day through to evening. it will be fine really"

Will have to be brave I think lol

no matter

nope why would you.. you come in get your kit off wrap in a towel and off you go .. pool / hottub get the lay of the land and then have a little walk and a coffee and you will soon feel fine .

I've never been and would like to try it out

no matter

The first day i went I was due to meet a girl from here who was a member , in the garden centre next door. Typically she didnt turn up nor did she call me.

I had never been naked infront of people before and it was very early in me joining here. Just thought what the hell ! went in chatted with Matt he showed me round i paid and that was it. The day times are pretty quiet half dozen people at midday . Lords sake just do it !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did you go Vangard? I'm thinking of going tomorrow. A question for others: I assume you can go and just test the water, see what it is like, but not play? Apologies for my cautious newbi'sm

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Yes of course you can go and just treat it as a spa day - with interesting benefits!

No pressure to play - take the plunge and enjoy it. Remember to take a snack if you're going to stay all day. They have fridges and a microwave

Thanks. I'm married and don't want to cheat on my wife, but I'd love to take her to a club and want to see what we'd be getting into first. Promise not to be a silent and oddly creeping meerkat should i see anyone there tomorrow

By *rishmochaMan  over a year ago

Herts

"lol be brave i been gong alone for over a year . its very relaxed. just take flip flops and a robe if you feel the cold. bring a salad or sarnie a tin or two of beer . go on a wednesday .. pay one price stay all day through to evening. it will be fine really"

Like cinnamon said this is a great club, even better when the suns out! Definitely bring a robe & footwear. Wed night is an Adfab night so you will get folks who stay dressed, but trust me lose your clothes as soon as you can. Sundays are great in summer but get there early as the car park will be rammed

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Love kestrels . All clubs are better if you can take a partner

Taking my wife to a club is my fantasy, she's not so keen yet, and i might not gel with it either in reality. I thought I'd check out the atmosphere - non-playing - before trying (nicely) to convince her

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 15/03/13 17:48:04]

going friday 22nd anyone else??

no matter

Might go over the weekend ..wish i wasnt such a hermit

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

I was also thinking of going soon. Do they provide, or sell, items that might come in useful like condoms, lube, or even blue tablets/gels? Or would you need to bring your own? If so, doesn't it look a bit forward carrying stuff like that around?

no matter

"I was also thinking of going soon. Do they provide, or sell, items that might come in useful like condoms, lube, or even blue tablets/gels? Or would you need to bring your own? If so, doesn't it look a bit forward carrying stuff like that around?"

No idea what they sell. there are lockers to take all the things you need . some people carry a sponge bag with them. Imagine you should bring all you need including food and beer or wine .

Fareham

They sell condoms behind the counter at the reception but really, you should take your own. It doesn't look forward to carry these things ... Zed carries a little bum-bag type thing with condoms and lube in. Quite frankly, men who don't carry their own supplies look like irresponsible, inconsiderate dicks (in my opinion).

What would happen if spontaneous play was on the cards? Expect the other person / couple to provide everything? Or run off to your locker / reception to get them? (which would ruin the moment)

Take your own in a little wash bag / bum-bag or something similar and then you'll be ready for action if the opportunity arises

Alton

"They sell condoms behind the counter at the reception but really, you should take your own. It doesn't look forward to carry these things ... Zed carries a little bum-bag type thing with condoms and lube in. Quite frankly, men who don't carry their own supplies look like irresponsible, inconsiderate dicks (in my opinion).

What would happen if spontaneous play was on the cards? Expect the other person / couple to provide everything? Or run off to your locker / reception to get them? (which would ruin the moment)

Take your own in a little wash bag / bum-bag or something similar and then you'll be ready for action if the opportunity arises

"

Thank you. That is very helpful indeed.

Alton

"I was also thinking of going soon. Do they provide, or sell, items that might come in useful like condoms, lube, or even blue tablets/gels? Or would you need to bring your own? If so, doesn't it look a bit forward carrying stuff like that around?

No idea what they sell. there are lockers to take all the things you need . some people carry a sponge bag with them. Imagine you should bring all you need including food and beer or wine ."

And thank you too!

If you wear a dressing gown you can quite easily store everything you need discreetly and take your own coddys with you, own experience they arent the best, plus they dont supply blue pills. Remember flip flops or the trudge down the dungeon can mean sore cold feet!

Alton

"If you wear a dressing gown you can quite easily store everything you need discreetly and take your own coddys with you, own experience they arent the best, plus they dont supply blue pills. Remember flip flops or the trudge down the dungeon can mean sore cold feet!"

Thanks. May see you there one day.

Fareham

Don't forget to keep us posted if and when you go. I'd love to hear about your experience there

"If you wear a dressing gown you can quite easily store everything you need discreetly and take your own coddys with you, own experience they arent the best, plus they dont supply blue pills. Remember flip flops or the trudge down the dungeon can mean sore cold feet!

Thanks. May see you there one day."

I like Wednesday daytime and Monday nights. Both times people are chatty and friendly , like cinnamon said you can pay and stay through to the evening on a Wednesday too.

Alton

"If you wear a dressing gown you can quite easily store everything you need discreetly and take your own coddys with you, own experience they arent the best, plus they dont supply blue pills. Remember flip flops or the trudge down the dungeon can mean sore cold feet!

Thanks. May see you there one day.

I like Wednesday daytime and Monday nights. Both times people are chatty and friendly , like cinnamon said you can pay and stay through to the evening on a Wednesday too. "

Let me know when you are going, although I believe I am outside your age range.

anyone else going friday 22nd??

» Add a new message to this topic