FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusion Blackpool

Infusion Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewcomers 40 OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Manchester

Does anyone know if this place ever gets busy because the two times we have been it's like ghost town and do they clean the cold tub because both time it had dirt round the sides

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Not really useful to the present time but I went there a handful of times pre Covid and it was always an amazing evening. Even when I was not playing, I really enjoyed the atmosphere and social chat etc.

Last time I went a year or so back, it was deserted midweek (which like all clubs, can be a “hit or miss” time to visit, however even that night, a couple came in to play with myself and another single gent.

In summary, I’d be interested to know too if this club is always empty and out of favour now, as I was planning to go soon?

By *recklesxxxCouple 18 weeks ago

blackpool

Antiques road show is great, used to be good in the day but times change but some things don’t

By *ove.two.Couple 18 weeks ago

xxx

We have been when it’s been both quiet and very very busy !

But when a club is busy this doesn’t always mean it’s going to equal a good time. Sometimes we have found if any clubs we visit are too busy its gets over whelming too loud or even too cliquey. It all depends really how you prefer or want your night to go.

Read the reviews and make your own decision.

But like all things in life nothing is perfect. No club is.

We enjoy the club it’s one of our favourites the current staff are always so welcoming and work very hard to keep it clean, tidy and safe.

"Antiques road show is great, used to be good in the day but times change but some things don’t "

Some things never change. You’re right on that one. Stalemate.

All staff have always been welcoming! Customers will return when staff play on shift when it’s quiet so it’s catch 22 scenario

By *unguyjay500Man 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

first time visit this thursday

xxx

"Antiques road show is great, used to be good in the day but times change but some things don’t

All staff have always been welcoming! Customers will return when staff play on shift when it’s quiet so it’s catch 22 scenario"

I know all staff have !

Your taking my post to literally.

That’s what has always been a credit to the club the hard working staff. Both u, freckles, and now the current staff members keep it clean tidy, welcoming and informative.

It’s just unfortunate you’s had a breakdown in work relationships but I can’t comment on this.

All I can comment on is a club that we like visiting due to the facilities, the staff, the atmosphere, and the location.

Let’s just keep it light anyway after all visiting a club is all about just having a good time!

xxx

"first time visit this thursday "

Enjoy

"Antiques road show is great, used to be good in the day but times change but some things don’t

All staff have always been welcoming! Customers will return when staff play on shift when it’s quiet so it’s catch 22 scenario

I know all staff have !

That’s what has always been a credit to the club the hard working staff. Both u, freckles, and now the current staff members keep it clean tidy, welcoming and informative.

It’s just unfortunate you’s had a breakdown in work relationships but I can’t comment on this.

All I can comment on is a club that we like visiting due to the facilities, the staff, the atmosphere, and the location.

Let’s just keep it light anyway after all visiting a club is all about just having a good time!

"

I’m unsure how you could know that due to data protection. I left due to Safety Breaches!

xxx

I know all staff have !

I’m unsure how you could know that due to data protection. I left due to Safety Breaches! "

I don’t know the why’s were’s and who’s surrounding why you left.

That’s why I said I wasn’t going to comment.

There’s been no dpa breach.

I worked out who u and freckles both are myself. I know when you where both there you did work well. ( from my point of view as a customer. )

xxx

Anyway to answer your original question OP…

Go and try the club for yourself only you can make the decision yourself if it’s the club for you…. but keep in mind different days attract different crowds … enjoy if you do go.

Not replying no further on this post.

I prefer Drama free swinging.

By *pfortheswapCouple 18 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Does anyone know if this place ever gets busy because the two times we have been it's like ghost town and do they clean the cold tub because both time it had dirt round the sides"
. Personally we used to like it years ago but the same it become dead and the same people just following you round shame really but reviews are here to be honest for others

By *ld GreyMan 18 weeks ago

Aintree

I'm a single straight male never followed anybody me .As you all know it's hit an miss some days busy some dead like most places even the local pubs the same .But I was in there Saturday night it was bouncing lots of couples an not many single males so who can tell what that day or night going to be like .It's always Clean staff always friendly an go out there way for you and every time I've been there's lots of people an recently lots of newbies so they must be doing something right

By *otsuredorsetCouple 18 weeks ago

live in Sturminster Newton, but travel all over the UK

Thinking of heading there in a couple of weeks. Is Friday or Saturday a better night to go?

By *essica trueTV/TS 17 weeks ago

blackpool

Infusion is a lovely club x well maintained and with friendly staff who always look after you x

By *he PembertonsCouple 17 weeks ago

Haslingden

[Removed by poster at 05/02/24 07:30:59]

By *he PembertonsCouple 17 weeks ago

Haslingden

We've been during the day midweek and was quiet with only a few people in. Which was great just to chill out using the tub, sauna and pool and chat with folk, used rooms for some pvt fun. Our kinda thing, so works for us, loved the place.

By *p4fun60Couple 17 weeks ago

Hampshire

Having only attended the club once I can only comment on my visit before Christmas- we drove up to visit both clubs while staying at the swingers hotel Avant garde, infusions on the friday was dead with 2 other couples & a few single guys & no-one interacting with one another, the staff were friendly but by 11:30 we had no choice to call it a night, Saturday we visited _lub play & it was the complete opposite & a fantastic night, personally I don't think we'd bother with infusions when we visit again

By *uicytits80Woman 17 weeks ago

st annes

Both clubs can be quiet on a Friday night especially in dec-mar as we are in a seaside town. Saturday nights are always busy and fun at infusion, maybe try the other way around next time, you never know xxx

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

"Both clubs can be quiet on a Friday night especially in dec-mar as we are in a seaside town. Saturday nights are always busy and fun at infusion, maybe try the other way around next time, you never know xxx"

It’s highly unlikely that both clubs would be quiet! That’s a misleading statement to make. We all know _lub play is busy on Fri and Sat nights and sometimes busy that it’s unbelievable!

When you read reviews or forum posts it’s the common denominator that infusion is quiet. As staff you won’t say that but others can and it’s peoples hard earned money for a good night not disappointing. Club Play offer lots of different Themes and Events just like others and introduce new events that customers want and ask for.

As for seaside town, most clubs people have to make an effort to drive to. Not everybody has them on their doorstep so equally travelling to one is no excuse as a seaside town etc

By *adCherriesCouple 17 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"Does anyone know if this place ever gets busy because the two times we have been it's like ghost town and do they clean the cold tub because both time it had dirt round the sides"

Infusions is hit and miss we have been twice, once it was dead and the second time it was busy. The pool area is a massive plus though because even if its dead you can have a swim.

We always go to clubs with no expectations because at the end of the day we can play with each other

By *Four_uCouple 17 weeks ago

from the land of milk & honey

The only way to find out what works for you is to try it out and see for yourself. one person's great is another's feckin awful and that's just the way it is. As for a club being busy, the truth is you'll never know, sometimes yes and sometimes no, again it's just the way it is.

By *oiluvfunMan 17 weeks ago

Penrith

"Both clubs can be quiet on a Friday night especially in dec-mar as we are in a seaside town. Saturday nights are always busy and fun at infusion, maybe try the other way around next time, you never know xxx

It’s highly unlikely that both clubs would be quiet! That’s a misleading statement to make. We all know _lub play is busy on Fri and Sat nights and sometimes busy that it’s unbelievable!

When you read reviews or forum posts it’s the common denominator that infusion is quiet. As staff you won’t say that but others can and it’s peoples hard earned money for a good night not disappointing. Club Play offer lots of different Themes and Events just like others and introduce new events that customers want and ask for.

As for seaside town, most clubs people have to make an effort to drive to. Not everybody has them on their doorstep so equally travelling to one is no excuse as a seaside town etc

"

I've only been to Club Play once, on a Friday night in December, and it was dead. Not only that, it was dead cold lol! I've no doubts I chose the quietest night in the club's history though.....

I haven't been to Infusion, but from my experience of the Blackpool clubs scene, the bar is low, so they shouldn't have too much difficulty to make me feel welcome....

By *oulou3232Woman 17 weeks ago

near Liverpool

Should have tryed infusion over new year it was very busy , new yrs eve was busy with loads of couples and lots of play and new yrs day was very busy too was not disappointing, every club is hit and miss and iv been to a few as a single female and as a couple with my fwb , I can go one weekend to a club at it be busy and the next quite, you will also find run upto Xmas people don't have as much money hence they chose to spend on there family than go to a club I'm fortunate enough that I don't have kids so don't have that problem, and _lub play can also be hit and miss as I have found in the past on a Friday, each club is different also so it depends on what you want , I like the chill so tend to go to the clubs with the chilled vibe ,if I'm with my fwb then we may decide to alternate the clubs but I wouldn't stop going to the clubs just because its quite on a night that I go or id not be going back to any club plus I know it will probably be different the next time I go

By *lub playCouple 17 weeks ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

"Both clubs can be quiet on a Friday night especially in dec-mar as we are in a seaside town. Saturday nights are always busy and fun at infusion, maybe try the other way around next time, you never know xxx

I've only been to Club Play once, on a Friday night in December, and it was dead. Not only that, it was dead cold lol! I've no doubts I chose the quietest night in the club's history though.....

I haven't been to Infusion, but from my experience of the Blackpool clubs scene, the bar is low, so they shouldn't have too much difficulty to make me feel welcome.... "

Since that one and only visit TWO December's (years ago) we have invested heavily in a brand new Air conditioning heating & cooling system (£40,000) in fact we have people complaining its now to hot at times at Club Play.

All clubs have up and down times with numbers and nights that just the way clubs are and no club can ever guarantee a busy Friday night. We always say come with no expectations and you will have a good night either way.

The thing that puzzles us at Club Play is after just one visit two years later you still choose to have a pop at us in these forums at every opportunity even if this thread is about Infusion

Also to add we have offered you a FREE entry publicly in these forums to resolve any issues which you have declined, so what more we can do I dont know?

By *uicytits80Woman 17 weeks ago

st annes

"

As _lub play have also just backed up what I said about Fridays (thank you guys, our regulars would know this and still support our clubs) your comment is irrelevant, as someone whom has not stepped foot in the club for 14 months, but continue to spread rumours and slate the club and constantly negatively comment on anything about infusion as an ex member of staff and since been barred for this reason, you would think you would have moved on now

Clubs can be quiet sometimes but they are what you make them

It's much easier as a couple but we went to infusions on a quiet night and we had a blast, although we did prefer _lub play we definitely had fun at both of the clubs

As _lub play have also just backed up what I said about Fridays (thank you guys, our regulars would know this and still support our clubs) your comment is irrelevant, as someone whom has not stepped foot in the club for 14 months, but continue to spread rumours and slate the club and constantly negatively comment on anything about infusion as an ex member of staff and since been barred for this reason, you would think you would have moved on now "

It’s not rumours it’s fictional reviews on here or are you disagreeing with all the reviews

By *hyguy54300Man 17 weeks ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 05/02/24 23:01:34]

By *hyguy54300Man 17 weeks ago

yorkshire

Both clubs are different try them both make your own mind up , there's different reviews for all clubs reason being all clubs are different, no club is better than the other club I go to lots and they are all different, quite some days busy others ,as both infusion and _lub play have said u cant guarantee anything no expectation,,,,,,u can tell by the comments by who's name keeps coming on at every opportunity on every forum trying to criticise the club at every opportunity,,,, stop let people make there own mind up , stop trying to push one club over the other , people like choice, let them have that without all the crap it's ment to be all about fun not tittle tattle get over what u need to get over and move on

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 17 weeks ago

Bathgate

You don't need a lot of people to make a good night. We've been to clubs when they've been quiet and had lots of fun as well as other quiet nights We've had no fun. We've been to clubs when they've been rammed busy and nobody has been playing at all, literally every playroom empty.

» Add a new message to this topic