FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs on a monday

clubs on a monday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i work shifts so cant always get to a club on a weekend. does anyone know what its like on a monday in cupids. i know it wont be anywhere near as busy but wondered if it was worth a trip. thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i work shifts so cant always get to a club on a weekend. does anyone know what its like on a monday in cupids. i know it wont be anywhere near as busy but wondered if it was worth a trip. thanks "

I posted a similar question a couple of weeks back and was told its quite a chilled day. I'm going mainly to chill and relax in the hot tub

cupids is shut on a monday ... I think

"cupids is shut on a monday ... I think "

according to their website they open every day. i'll ring just to check though. thanks

What about a Tuesday???

I'm the same and want to go somewhere daytime, weekday!!

Xx

"What about a Tuesday???

I'm the same and want to go somewhere daytime, weekday!!

Xx"

It's open every week day at noon

cupids is open on a monday

I'm same. Adam and Eve's does weekday daytimes. I'm up for going sometime when I'm not on shift

"cupids is open on a monday "

"I'm same. Adam and Eve's does weekday daytimes. I'm up for going sometime when I'm not on shift "

Each to their own but im not interested in trying Adam and eves. Judging by the reviews it isn't for me

why choose blackpool connections its all in the name,makeing a connection with like-minded people we make swingering fun in a place that does not see swingers as a (CASH COW)that is why membership is free to all the entry fee is all you pay with no hidden cost couples £17 single guys £12 single girls £5 see reveiws

blackpool connections is open 6 days a week 11am to 7pm sundays is greedy girls day open 2pm to 1am where can a single guy go for £12 in the uk for that any day of the week no where so come

"why choose blackpool connections its all in the name,makeing a connection with like-minded people we make swingering fun in a place that does not see swingers as a (CASH COW)that is why membership is free to all the entry fee is all you pay with no hidden cost couples £17 single guys £12 single girls £5 see reveiws

blackpool connections is open 6 days a week 11am to 7pm sundays is greedy girls day open 2pm to 1am where can a single guy go for £12 in the uk for that any day of the week no where so come "

i live in huddersfield so bit far for popping in during the day. will be paying you a visit when it warms up a bit and i'll make a weekend of it thanks

"I'm same. Adam and Eve's does weekday daytimes. I'm up for going sometime when I'm not on shift

Each to their own but im not interested in trying Adam and eves. Judging by the reviews it isn't for me "

Ill do cupids in daytime sometime with you when we are both off

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Enjoy yourself xx

Let me know what it is like on a Monday day x

I haven't been to a club yet, so night go Tuesday, if its quiet during the day might be a good way to ease myself in.

Have fun and report back!!

"Enjoy yourself xx

Let me know what it is like on a Monday day x"

will do

"I haven't been to a club yet, so night go Tuesday, if its quiet during the day might be a good way to ease myself in.

Have fun and report back!! "

i went for the first time about 4 fridays ago and that was quiet too because another club had a social on, so you really can't tell. just so you know cos it doesn't say anywhere it is a dress down club as soon as you go in. ladies get changed into lingerie and guys into towels or shorts. i would recommend going to a club with someone you want to play with but thats just me. dont worry they also have lockable non viewing rooms. good luck

» Add a new message to this topic