FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > WHAT IS PIGEONING?

WHAT IS PIGEONING?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hristeresa12 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

A lot of references to 'pigeoning' are appearing on club reviews in the South West and on a few personal profiles!

The whole thing seems to be a bit of a mystery, is it some deviant sexual avian activity and what sort of pigeons are involved? Stool pigeons? Racing pigeons? Homing pigeons? Wood pigeons or Clay pigeons? Or maybe those pigeons with delusions of grandeur - doves!

Answers are needed!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *evonTantraMan  over a year ago

Ashburton

[Removed by poster at 19/03/13 10:55:09]

Ashburton

Unfortunately the urban dictionary and wikipedia have both, in their infinite wisdom, thrown it out. So much for freedom of speech. I suppose it's because of the Levison inquiry.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Linking to Urban Dictionary doesn't seem to work, but there ARE entries there. I suspect the one you are looking for is (currently) the 3rd definition!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A lot of references to 'pigeoning' are appearing on club reviews in the South West and on a few personal profiles!

The whole thing seems to be a bit of a mystery, is it some deviant sexual avian activity and what sort of pigeons are involved? Stool pigeons? Racing pigeons? Homing pigeons? Wood pigeons or Clay pigeons? Or maybe those pigeons with delusions of grandeur - doves!

Answers are needed!"

Ahhh coo coo

I have it on good authority ,its a somewhat secret society, quite simply made up of , now this Im not sure of

perhaps "pigeon fluffers", "pigeoneers"

anyways obviously Birds of a Feather

Most seem to be fluttering around the clubs predominently in the sw,

seems you wont learn much about them until you get a feather in the post,inviting you to sample the ecstacy of pigeoning,its suggested a new life changing experience awaits those who are lucky enough to be selected.

Personally Im not surprised its been eradicated from the dictionary and online wiki

I never did like pigeons

By *ucyhenry69Couple  over a year ago

Hampton

"Linking to Urban Dictionary doesn't seem to work, but there ARE entries there. I suspect the one you are looking for is (currently) the 3rd definition!"

PMSL just looked hahahahahahahaha

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

I though it referred to dumping on people from a great height...

happens a lot here

Ashburton

[Removed by poster at 21/03/13 11:37:43]

Ashburton

John 121 that's so wrong. What you're describing is sea gulling, where men wank on a balcony and throw spunk on innocent people below and it's disgusting! Pigeoning is nothing like that at all. It's the most beautiful act since the development of the Karma Sutra.

Ashburton

Simplyforfun, you gorgeous woman you, have no fear your feather pillows are safe from us pigeoneers. If ever, yes EVER, you come to the south west and wish to visit the best clubs in the UK, Decadent Nights or Secrets, let us know in advance and there will be a feather waiting for you. Let go, travel a few hundred miles, and become a pigeoneeeeer x

By *obbery.flufferCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Being a bit of a fluffer myself , I can assure you there is no pigeons ivolved , Just very sexy, horny individuals ! We will be travelling this weekend to Secrets for an exciting weekend , which I am sure will be very sexually charged with many pigeoners in attendance !!

Lol a picture is starting to build

"John 121 that's so wrong. What you're describing is sea gulling, where men wank on a balcony and throw spunk on innocent people below and it's disgusting! Pigeoning is nothing like that at all. It's the most beautiful act since the development of the Karma Sutra."

If as you say "it is the most beautiful act since the development of The Karma Sutra " which is over 1800 years old. 1.Why would it need to be kept secret?

2.Why would an international website such as Wikipedia be worried about the Leveson inquiry and remove reference to it?

By *arry1972Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Pigeoning is a way of a blow job rocking your head back and forth orrrrrr it's the same as sharking speaking to someone who's a complete stranger ??

What is it then????

Ashburton

Us pigeoneers don't wish to be dragged down by such acts as dogging or sea gulling, so we like to keep our cards close to our plump, feathery chests. I believe that the Karma Sutra and Tantra were both very secretive until sometime after their development. That was certainly the case for Tantra, which was developed for the king.

As for Wikipedia, well it's the internet and who knows the wierd workings of it and The Wikipedia, but they have certainly refused the noble art of pigeoning.

Who cares lol ??? Any sexual act named after Skyrats cant be good lol

Ashburton

I can assure you that what you are describing is not any form of pigeoning, extreme pigeoning, or gorilla pigeoning.

Ashburton

Don't judge until you have received your feather in the post and indulged in the most delicious sexual act ever dreamed up.

I'm still confused....what is it? No one has given a direct answer without sarcasm lol

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

"Don't judge until you have received your feather in the post and indulged in the most delicious sexual act ever dreamed up."

That's your opinion not any sort of fact!

Was never a fan of elitism and you do seem to be coming across a bit "first rule of fight club"

"Don't judge until you have received your feather in the post and indulged in the most delicious sexual act ever dreamed up."

Erm yeah

Sounds like its all in your crazy head dude

Had to giggle as whilst googling it, it came up with a question "how does baking soda blow up a pigeon"???? WTF are people on?!!

xx

Weird!

"Gosh its not a secret Ive actually heard about it before, admitted on a different site.

Basically sticky stuff is poured on a woman, sometimes food, then sex commences, when the time has come, the man then bashes the woman with a pillow so the feathers go everywhere and she is covered in them.

He then ejaulates on her or in the other version under her arms so she stands up covered in feathers without comfortably putting her arms down.

Hence resembling a bird.

She is the pigeoneeeer (as someone above called it) as she is then covered in feathers and holding her arms up.

Not excatley 'noble' in my mind, the only bit I would enjoy is being bashed with a pillow, but as I said each to their own.

Now back to the baking soda blowing up pigeons, is that true? Legal? or moral? Because I chuffing hate the things "

Lmao that sounds positively hilarious and not sexy in the slightest !!!

As for the baking soda, yes it is true people who lived in blocks of flats used to put bird seed out with baking soda in and the pigeons would eat and then their stomachs would explode from the baking soda, not the nicest of things but fooking funny to watch when they fly off and explode lol

"

Now back to the baking soda blowing up pigeons, is that true? Legal? or moral? Because I chuffing hate the things "

They will die but alas no explosions

[Removed by poster at 21/03/13 15:25:19]

Ashburton

The baking soda is true, definitely, yes. Also it is moral, legal and better on the planet in general. As for the description of the noble art of pigeoning, it is nothing at all like that. Like I said, try out the two best clubs in the UK and you will receive your feather and invitation to the wonders of pigeoning.

Ashburton

Yes but do the clubs you go to facilitate pigeoning, extreme pigeoning or gorilla pigeoning?

"Who cares lol ??? Any sexual act named after Skyrats cant be good lol "

"Weird! "

Same here, does not sound sexy at all, think I prefer a good hard shag

"The baking soda is true, definitely, yes. Also it is moral, legal and better on the planet in general. As for the description of the noble art of pigeoning, it is nothing at all like that. Like I said, try out the two best clubs in the UK and you will receive your feather and invitation to the wonders of pigeoning.

In my opinion I do go to some of the BEST clubs in this country and frankly any desire I had to visit the 2, you keep droning on about, has gone, flew away like.

"

Cuckoo cuckoo

By *hunderstarCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Devon-Tantra - very smart.

Just look at what you have done!

Its where you shit on someones car instead of sending a message

Devon tantra,

Great to see anther pigeoneer on here, looking forward to the next pigeoning session xx

Jemma

"Had to giggle as whilst googling it, it came up with a question "how does baking soda blow up a pigeon"???? WTF are people on?!!

xx "

its because they can't burb so the gases build up and boooom

"Its where you shit on someones car instead of sending a message "

"Its where you shit on someones car instead of sending a message "

lmfao that really made me laugh

By *oxValentineCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Hey Erotic Desire! Coo Coo from us 2 Didn't know you were on here xx

Ashburton

[Removed by poster at 21/03/13 18:02:08]

Ashburton

Hey Erotic, that gorilla pigeoning sesh at the great hall was incredible. I the the Dartington trustees maybe a little concerned about the mess we left, we'd better clear up next time). You're the best. My sight is only just returning. I'm sooooo looking forward to Secrets and Decs. Ready your cloaka sweetie coo cooooo

Well if the yanks hear of this new sexual act in the UK there going to get confused again..

Pigeoning is a US prison term for cutting off a sex offenders penis as a act of revenge for what he did...

I really hope that's not what happens over here

Taunton

Never did like pidgeons! dirty creatures!

I think i'll stick with Beaver munching!

Hey Devon

Awesome session love it. I got my feather this morning did you get yours. Looking forward to another session at Secrets. Lets hope we don't leave so much mess this time lol xxx

Jx

Totnes

"Yes but do the clubs you go to facilitate pigeoning, extreme pigeoning or gorilla pigeoning?

Not that Im aware, luckily for me, they provide a safe clean environment for sex, incredible, sex, with men/women who speak their mind and dont play silly games on the forums Suits me :D"

Thats interesting...just counted six posts from you on this very thread...who's not playing silly games???

Taunton

"Yes but do the clubs you go to facilitate pigeoning, extreme pigeoning or gorilla pigeoning?

Not that Im aware, luckily for me, they provide a safe clean environment for sex, incredible, sex, with men/women who speak their mind and dont play silly games on the forums Suits me :DThats interesting...just counted six posts from you on this very thread...who's not playing silly games??? "

well as the OP and host of a pidgeoning venue, you are obviously!

Totnes

I am obviously what? Oh...and by the way, there is no d in pigeoning.

" Oh...and by the way, there is no d in pigeoning. "

Doesn't seem much point in it either

Taunton

"I am obviously what? Oh...and by the way, there is no d in pigeoning. "

Thanks for the spelling lesson.

Also for showing that someone on my friends list doesn't belong there as they are also into childish secret societies!

i would continue, however i am of out to meet a sexy lady for awesome sex, no feathers required!

Ashburton

Yeah, there's absolutely no p in pigeoning and we (those lucky enough to wear the leather flying helmet) are pigeoneers. Never forget it!

Ashburton

And still no one can define what pigeoning is. Who is that masked pigeon?????

Who is that masked pigeon?????

You cannot

confine him to any category; there exists no pigeon-hole for him

Raja kapotasana the (king pigeon pose) is the strongest of the piriformis stretches that should help

If it's really something so amazing, it's shame people feel the need to keep it to themselves - directing sarcasm at any who express an interest.

Reminds my of stuffy old gentlmens' clubs in Mayfair or Masons' Lodge, they way it's being spoken about. Neither interest me in the slightest but this does for some reason.

Still since I don't go to clubs I'll never find out

How can someone take part in an act that they don't even know about. Don't get the secret thing. What if someone turns up and freaks, lol.

"Lol its a ploy. The op is a club trying some unusual advertising, comes across very creepy imo.

Remember people do not give out your address to others, not even for a feather. Delete & block the pm's. I did!"

Hmm good point ..next they'll be asking for bank account details lol

"How can someone take part in an act that they don't even know about. Don't get the secret thing. What if someone turns up and freaks, lol. "

Yea ..I'd be surprise if most lone women would be willing to turn up somewhere unknown without any knowledge of what and who is in store for them. Some would, but I'm sure most wouldn't.

In fact I doubt I would lol

Ashburton

Now you sound like the kind of person who may appreciate the noble art. Cooo Cooo

Ashburton

You two are definitely on the list for a feather and you'll love it Flutter flutter x

Ashburton

No one has ever been asked for their address, they have only been contacted by fellow pigeoneers who already know them well enough to have their address. The rest has been done at clubs and parties. We would never try to harvest addresses. Like I said, there's nothing rotten about it, it's a feathery delight. We just don't want to be brought down by the reputation of sea gulling and dogging.

Ashburton

I can assure you it's nothing like that, but that's an interesting take on it. Us pigeoneers are very selective of the company we keep. Our gorilla pigeoning venues are very carefully selected, we only pigeon in the plushest of nests and we do like nest with history. It is our ambition to have a gorilla pigeoning session in Buckingham Palace, leaving only small signs of our presence. Who is that masked pigeoneer?

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

Well done Devon. You have managed a very good wind-up (helped in no small part by the gullibility of others here).

Ashburton

I can assure you tis is no wind up, it is very serious indeed. Us pigeoneers take our sensual lives very seriously. We had a fantastic gorilla pigeoning session at 2 in the morning this week in the great hall at Dartington. My eye sight is only now fully returning. This weekend at Secrets the feathers will be flying, there will be chippy bills, plump breasts puffed proudly out, cloakas ripened and pointed skyward and lots of billing and cooing. Those who received a feather last week at Decadence- you know who you are xxxx

What a load of tree hugging hippy crap

By *igboobies42Woman  over a year ago

Essex

"Who cares lol ??? Any sexual act named after Skyrats cant be good lol "

Thought pigeoning sounded odd. Skyratting sounds even worse

"Who cares lol ??? Any sexual act named after Skyrats cant be good lol

Thought pigeoning sounded odd. Skyratting sounds even worse "

It's obviously a load of nonsense otherwise you'd be able to google it pretty easily ...nothing remains a secret in the days of Wikipedia

I have read some shite on hear but this takes the biscuit

"What a load of tree hugging hippy crap "

Ashburton

Pigeoning has nothing to do with trees at all, I can assure you. That's pigeons- the birds. This is far more exotic and sophisticated.

Ashburton

Unfortunately wikipedia and urban dictionary have thrown it out in light of the Levison Enquiry and because they are both run by computer geeks who have no chance of ever receiving a feather in the post.

Hilarious reading this! And I've still no idea what it is!! Lol

Have just wasted ten unites of.my life reading this post......

Nobody has explained what it is.....whether it is a wind up or.for.real and the pigeon people seem to.come.over as rather pompous know it alls......

Either tell people what it is or stop competing about what a secret society it.is.and only special people are invited......

You sound like a catholic priest!

Its a term for when you are seduced by an older lady.

Coo coo a coo, Mrs Robinson....

"Hilarious reading this! And I've still no idea what it is!! Lol"

Ashburton

Pigeoning is oh so very real, as many at Secrets this weekend will testify to. Us pigeoneers are secretive, like the King was when he asked the Buddhist monks to develop Tantra. The reason for our secrecy is not at all about being elitist, we just want to make sure that our pigeoneers are committed. Also we don't want to be brought down or tarnished with the same brush as dogging or sea gulling. We are also quite publicity shy and don't want to be plastered all over the front page of the Daily Mail, like dogging was. The more you ask, the more likely you are to receive a feather. Cooo cooo

Ashburton

Are you flirting with us pigeoneers and angling to receive a feather????? It's the only way to find out x

By *horeyMan  over a year ago

Calne

"gorilla pigeoning"...my first Google whack in years...excellent!

By *xcumMan  over a year ago

kidderminster

. Who gives a f,,, anyway. Keep your childish games to your self. I don't think it will alter 99% of people on here. I think we all like to share knowledge and friendship, so get back on your perch in the sunny south east

Why do pigeons bob their heads?

The pigeon has side mounted eyes unlike humans and owls which have forward facing eyes.

As a pigeons have monocular vision rather than binocular vision they bob their heads for depth of perception.

The pigeon’s eyes work much better with stationary images and therefore, as the pigeon takes a step forward

"the head is temporarily left behind".

The next step "jerks the head forward again" and so on.

This allows the bird to correctly orient itself.

Here here

What a lot of twaddel ... You lot need to see someone ! White coats b coming for u ..... Pigeoning ! Feather invites. Well I won't b loosing any sleep over it ! Things so brilliant and erotic should b shared ..seems to me like a huge farse !

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We must remember to put this in our glossary of terms.

it will be listed next to the word 'bollocks'

Bump

By *quirtymanMan  over a year ago

redditch

I may be a sick bastard but actually know the answer to this

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

right, im none the wiser to this "pigeoning" and how the hell could you send a feather in the post to someone you want to "pigeon" if you dont know their address.

Do you just randomly scroll through the yellow pages and pick a name and hope they have some sort of idea why some complete loon bag has sent a feather in the post?

If the recipient of said feather gets one and isnt interested do you put a return to sender address on or have you just made them go to the effort of discarding it?

Also, do you keep a record of who you send them too? if not any one could catch a pigeon rip a feather off and rock up at your gaff ready for a jolly good pigeoning

all in all i think its quite a tonk idea but whatever floats your boat i guess

no no you dont need to scroll through anything

The earliest large scale communication network using pigeons as messengers was established in Syria and Persia about 5th Century BC. Much later in the 12th Century AD the city of Baghdad and all the main towns and cities in Syria and Egypt were linked by messages carried by pigeons. This was the sole source of communication. In Roman times the pigeon was used to carry results of sporting events such as the Olympic Games and this is why white doves are released at the start of the Olympic Games today. In England, prior to the days of telegraphs, pigeons were often taken to soccer matches and released to carry home the result of the game. Their use as a messenger in war time resulted in many pigeons being awarded honors by both the British and French Governments. Incredibly, the last ‘pigeon post’ service was abandoned in India in 2004 with the birds being retired to live out the rest of their days in peace.

Send your feather by pigeon , your pigeon will know where its to be delivered "Simples"

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"no no you dont need to scroll through anything

The earliest large scale communication network using pigeons as messengers was established in Syria and Persia about 5th Century BC. Much later in the 12th Century AD the city of Baghdad and all the main towns and cities in Syria and Egypt were linked by messages carried by pigeons. This was the sole source of communication. In Roman times the pigeon was used to carry results of sporting events such as the Olympic Games and this is why white doves are released at the start of the Olympic Games today. In England, prior to the days of telegraphs, pigeons were often taken to soccer matches and released to carry home the result of the game. Their use as a messenger in war time resulted in many pigeons being awarded honors by both the British and French Governments. Incredibly, the last ‘pigeon post’ service was abandoned in India in 2004 with the birds being retired to live out the rest of their days in peace.

Send your feather by pigeon , your pigeon will know where its to be delivered "Simples""

ah! i get it now, thank you for clearing this up

"I may be a sick bastard but actually know the answer to this "

Care to share this knowledge with us?

redditch

Yes its when a woman with big tits ok that was my bit but she lays on the floor and several males wank over her thus providing the effect of bieng craped on from a great height

he cant coz he will end up

"tarred and feathered"

its "secret pigeoneers business"

"Yes its when a woman with big tits ok that was my bit but she lays on the floor and several males wank over her thus providing the effect of bieng craped on from a great height "

This is the first response that actually makes some form of 'sense' ...what's the difference between this and a burkake then? Not much I suggest?

It probably has something to do with early Victorian sexual habits that all sexual acts must be carried out in the dark, this was called pigeon sex or involving multiple males and one female just as pigeons have sex.

Personally we the 99.9% of swingers are not elite enough for these people and as some have said can't be that big a group or that special if it hasn't made it to google, and surely if you were gonna choose a feather animal that is supposedly so fantastic and amazing, why name it after an animal that is now classed as vermin. Why not and Eagle or Falcon, something more majestic.

Load of old bird shite if you ask us.

redditch

Its when u get a woman to lay on the floor then several males masturbate over spraying her with sperm which looks like a tatue iv victoria sq after the pigeons have done there poo thing ..... Or its just pervy blokes wankin over a fit bird

By *udereMan  over a year ago

haringey

I was curious before but due to those that know being enigmatic and elitist you now could not fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give .

coo boring coo

"I'm still confused....what is it? No one has given a direct answer without sarcasm lol "

PMSL......same thought xx

Has no one realised that there are no references to the practice because it doesn't exist! NOTHING in this world is so elitist that you can't find everything you need to know on the web, if you doubt that, try looking up freemasonery! One particular guy has started the wind up, a couple more have jumped on the bandwagon and loads of you are now discussing this as if it's real.

The guy who started this must be staying awake nights, laughing at the gullibility of people. It's exactly the same principal as standing in the high street, staring up at the sky......soon you will have a crowd with you, ALL staring at the sky and very soon after that, someone will start discussing what they are looking at, which of course is nothing at all!

"Its when u get a woman to lay on the floor then several males masturbate over spraying her with sperm which looks like a tatue iv victoria sq after the pigeons have done there poo thing ..... Or its just pervy blokes wankin over a fit bird "

Ah after reading all that...what an ANTI climax...

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Taken from urban dictionary..

The art of having a conversation with someone when you don't know anything about them, sometimes not even their name. Often (but not always) used when sharking (a.k.a picking up) women.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Maybe Bukkake is Japanese for Pigeon

Totnes

"Has no one realised that there are no references to the practice because it doesn't exist! NOTHING in this world is so elitist that you can't find everything you need to know on the web, if you doubt that, try looking up freemasonery! One particular guy has started the wind up, a couple more have jumped on the bandwagon and loads of you are now discussing this as if it's real.

The guy who started this must be staying awake nights, laughing at the gullibility of people. It's exactly the same principal as standing in the high street, staring up at the sky......soon you will have a crowd with you, ALL staring at the sky and very soon after that, someone will start discussing what they are looking at, which of course is nothing at all! "

Absolutely spot-on! Time to draw it to a close, a feather is winging its way to you at this very moment, lol! 106 posts (and counting) about absolutely nothing, just a spoof that has amused, annoyed and angered for the last week in equal measure...watch out for the next one

Taunton

Well it worked for me!

I found out 2 people on my friends list were into silly games so removed them.made me realise secrets is not the club for me as the people there are childish and immature!

and i made a sexy new friend!

so thanks for your silly little wind up!

I learnt alot and gained from it!

Ashburton

Gorilla pigeoning is where we enter buildings in the middle of the night without permission. We pigeon hard and thoroughly, unfortunately we do tend to leave a little mess. We then post on twitter- usually at uk_pigeoning or on the venues twitter page (such as at Dartington Hall in Devon), and thank them for the venue.

Ashburton

Pigeons bob trheir heads because who ever invented them had a great sense of humour and attached the sinews in their ankles to the sinews in the back of their net. Cooo cooo

Ashburton

I think you're angling for a feather coo cooo

Ashburton

Cooo

Ashburton

Come on then baby, tell us what it is cool cooo

Ashburton

Us pigeoneers never garner addresses, that would be wrong. Usually a friend will know you'll love it and send you not only a feather, but also a time and place to meet for your session. They will arrive and the pigeoning table will be erected, leather flying helmet and goggles placed according and the cooing session will begin. We have never had anyone not turn up and everyone has been fully converted and sworn to secrecy to the delights of the greatest sexual activity since the Karma Sutra or the development of Tantra. Coooo cooo

Ashburton

Spoken like a true pigeoneer. See you soon for a cloaca floating, feather fluttering hardcore session in your wonderful club (the best in London). Sorry about the mess we left. Cooo coooo

Ashburton

Yeah, exactly, cough up. Cooo coooo

Ashburton

That's a big red ex and no that's not what pigeoning is. Also what you're describing is bukake (a Greek word), but it doesn't have to have big tits. If so then what is extreme pigeoning or gorilla pigeoning? Coooo cooooo

Ashburton

Absolutely, well said. cooo coo with a little pigeon dance

Ashburton

Exactly, so it's not pigeoning then is it?

Ashburton

Us pigeoneers are not at all elitist and we are growing by the minute until we hit critical mass whereby there are more cloaca merchants than non-pigeoneers. We are just enjoying taking our time over it and making sure that the Daily Mail don't disgrace us and we aren't besmirched with the reputations of dogging or sea gulling. Also an eagleer? It just isn't as dignified as a pigeoneer now is it?

Well all I can say is if your not gonna answer the OP's question then don't bother posting a load of misleading confusing twaddle it's it a secret it won't be for long nothin ever is so u mite as well talk openly about it this is a swinging site after all so sexual freedom and bein adult and talking about these things is kind of the point is it not?

Ashburton

You are so angling for a feather. Both of you. Cooo cooo and a little pigeon dance

Ashburton

No they're not looking at nothing. They are looking at the beautiful sky. Then they notice the gorgeous sun. Then they notice the delicious blue. Then they notice the wonderful little pigeons. Then they all begin to Cooo

Ashburton

The internet doesn't have the answer to everything. It won't tell you how to restore a Japanese motorcycle from the 1970's so you can't tell it's been restored. And maybe us pigeoneers don't want to be on google. Perhaps we're happy in our stinky little messy nests. Coo Cooo

Ashburton

Charlie don't worry, that's just a dirty bukake. Perhaps you will find a feather at a party or a club and discover delights that will raise your kundalini pigeon styleee cook cooo

Ashburton

Oh I like your style. Come join us in a feathering session xxx Coooo cooo

Ashburton

And Secrets is oh so much the better for it cool cooo

Ashburton

Chris, Teresa, Ithink that's probably the best line right now. See you on Wednesday for the next session with the flock in the mucky little nest. Cooo cooo

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers

exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more "Bizarre" and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 00:12:56]

"Gorilla pigeoning is where we enter buildings in the middle of the night without permission. We pigeon hard and thoroughly, unfortunately we do tend to leave a little mess. We then post on twitter- usually at uk_pigeoning or on the venues twitter page (such as at Dartington Hall in Devon), and thank them for the venue."

you are openly admitting to breaking into places with your feathered friends? Well maybe someone should report you.

"I was curious before but due to those that know being enigmatic and elitist you now could not fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give .

coo boring coo "

"Gorilla pigeoning is where we enter buildings in the middle of the night without permission. We pigeon hard and thoroughly, unfortunately we do tend to leave a little mess. We then post on twitter- usually at uk_pigeoning or on the venues twitter page (such as at Dartington Hall in Devon), and thank them for the venue.

you are openly admitting to breaking into places with your feathered friends? Well maybe someone should report you. "

Along with talking pooh

"Yes its when a woman with big tits ok that was my bit but she lays on the floor and several males wank over her thus providing the effect of bieng craped on from a great height

This is the first response that actually makes some form of 'sense' ...what's the difference between this and a burkake then? Not much I suggest? "

Silly billy of course there is, pigeoneers do it when she is covered in feathers, bukake-eers don't

Ok read this post and basically thinking wtf... all for trying new things but not into secrets. Limits and play should be known in my eyes...if I dont know then its a no.. !

"Yes its when a woman with big tits ok that was my bit but she lays on the floor and several males wank over her thus providing the effect of bieng craped on from a great height

This is the first response that actually makes some form of 'sense' ...what's the difference between this and a burkake then? Not much I suggest?

Silly billy of course there is, pigeoneers do it when she is covered in feathers, bukake-eers don't "

Fair enough but the above poster didn't mention anything about feathers - I'm going to see if this is trending on fet life or other such sites

Silly billy of course there is, pigeoneers do it when she is covered in feathers, bukake-eers don't

Fair enough but the above poster didn't mention anything about feathers - I'm going to see if this is trending on fet life or other such sites "

Have a read through the thread, there is mention of feathers hence my comment, so I was kind of being sarcastic

Ashburton

Are you angling for a feather?

Ashburton

When you come to the nest, all will be revealed and you'll love it. Also you'll understand the need for keeping it tidy between the flock while slowly expanding. All things come to those who wait with an interest.

Ashburton

A pigeon never breaks in and neither have pigeoneers, There are ways of nature, which may explain our secrecy. Are you angling for a feather? Coo cooo

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't forget to quote the person you are answering

Lol... who knows whos post is being answered ...

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

Was that "whoooooosh!!!!!!" the sound of a pigeon flying over people's heads or something else. Please send a feather here, or are we being too forward and have now blown any chance of becoming a pigeoneer. We will await the postman with a lot of expectation and more than a little trepidation.

"Yeah, there's absolutely no p in pigeoning and we (those lucky enough to wear the leather flying helmet) are pigeoneers. Never forget it!"

As such a strong advocate of this sensational sensual secret didn't you at least ought to be able to spell it - that presumably is why nobody could find it on Wiki/Urban Dictionary!

Igeoning it is then?

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 21:20:07]

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Isnt it just a blow job??

Enlighten me please

I like funky pigeon dot com (c)

Ashburton

Oh no. It is not just a blow job. This is the most wonderful sexual revolution since the Karma Sutra and Tantra. Cooo coooo

Ashburton

Oh well said, all of us pigeoneers are so damn funky! Cooo Cooo

Ashburton

Oh come to the South West and indulge with us please Northwestcouple so you can spread the billing and cooing to your area. Come to us, we are here with open wings. Cooo cooo

Ashburton

Is that coo coo Chanel Vie? There is definitely a P in Pigeoning, ignore the others for they are illiterate and know not the way of the nests. Forget the Urban Dictionary for us pigeoneers have been condemned to do our funky pigeoning steps with our crooked claws in the wilderness. For the urban dictionary and wikipedia have banished us for good. And in truth? Who needs them? Who is that masked pigeoneer???????

Can't help reading this whilst singing to myself *they're coming to take you away he he ha ha COO COO *

Is this actually going to be dragged out to April fools day?

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Hopefully this thread will become too big and closed.

I think it's just a sexual position anyway.

Totnes

"Hopefully this thread will become too big and closed.

I think it's just a sexual position anyway. "

This thread is so big it has a life of its own, despite the answer to the mystery being revealed in an effort to shut it down on post 108 it just runs and runs!!!! It should now have its very own forum!!

Totnes

sorry not 108...make that 'Post 101'

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

This is the funniest post I have read in a while, Devontantra I can't read 1 of your replies without imagining Russell brands voice haha!! What a load of tosh!!!

I think it's just a sexual position anyway.

This thread is so big it has a life of its own, despite the answer to the mystery being revealed in an effort to shut it down on post 108 it just runs and runs!!!! It should now have its very own forum!! "

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"Oh come to the South West and indulge with us please Northwestcouple so you can spread the billing and cooing to your area. Come to us, we are here with open wings. Cooo cooo"

Do you think t'northwest is ready for pigeoning? We're reet conservative oop 'ere but we do know summat about pigeons. We've bred Bohemian Tumblers, Flying Tipplers and English Pouters if that helps. The attempt at breeding the German Nun ended unfortunately due to a slight misunderstanding with the local clergy.

If we coom t'Southwest have you mild n bitter and meat puddings or should we bring our own?

PS Will whippets be ok in yer backyard when we visit?

By *eachbunCouple  over a year ago

mabe

I've bin reliably informed pigeoning is sexual activity between consenting adults with bird size genitalia!!!!! (should rename this thread call my bluff)

Totnes

"I've bin reliably informed pigeoning is sexual activity between consenting adults with bird size genitalia!!!!! (should rename this thread call my bluff)"

Think you'll find that birds - including pigeons - don't have genitals as such....the whole thing appears to be shrouded in a cloaca of mystery, ha-ha-ha!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Oh no. It is not just a blow job. This is the most wonderful sexual revolution since the Karma Sutra and Tantra. Cooo coooo"

Just a blow job then.....

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Gosh its not a secret Ive actually heard about it before, admitted on a different site.

Basically sticky stuff is poured on a woman, sometimes food, then sex commences, when the time has come, the man then bashes the woman with a pillow so the feathers go everywhere and she is covered in them.

He then ejaulates on her or in the other version under her arms so she stands up covered in feathers without comfortably putting her arms down.

Hence resembling a bird.

She is the pigeoneeeer (as someone above called it) as she is then covered in feathers and holding her arms up.

Not excatley 'noble' in my mind, the only bit I would enjoy is being bashed with a pillow, but as I said each to their own.

Now back to the baking soda blowing up pigeons, is that true? Legal? or moral? Because I chuffing hate the things

As for the baking soda, yes it is true people who lived in blocks of flats used to put bird seed out with baking soda in and the pigeons would eat and then their stomachs would explode from the baking soda, not the nicest of things but fooking funny to watch when they fly off and explode lol "

Would the Baking powder work on the seagulls in Gloucester Docks?

So is this just like urban exploring but having sex there aswell???

Hence resembling a bird.

Now back to the baking soda blowing up pigeons, is that true? Legal? or moral? Because I chuffing hate the things

As for the baking soda, yes it is true people who lived in blocks of flats used to put bird seed out with baking soda in and the pigeons would eat and then their stomachs would explode from the baking soda, not the nicest of things but fooking funny to watch when they fly off and explode lol

Would the Baking powder work on the seagulls in Gloucester Docks? "

Only if seagulls can burp as that is why pigeons explode as they cannot apparently

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

surely its related to letting a bird shit on you

Ashburton

"Oh come to the South West and indulge with us please Northwestcouple so you can spread the billing and cooing to your area. Come to us, we are here with open wings. Cooo cooo

Do you think t'northwest is ready for pigeoning? We're reet conservative oop 'ere but we do know summat about pigeons. We've bred Bohemian Tumblers, Flying Tipplers and English Pouters if that helps. The attempt at breeding the German Nun ended unfortunately due to a slight misunderstanding with the local clergy.

If we coom t'Southwest have you mild n bitter and meat puddings or should we bring our own?

PS Will whippets be ok in yer backyard when we visit?"

Cum't sathwest an' t'wippets'll be fine. Bring food stuffs and as you've been breedin' summat bohemian, you'll love pigeoning. Cooo coooo

Ashburton

"This is the funniest post I have read in a while, Devontantra I can't read 1 of your replies without imagining Russell brands voice haha!! What a load of tosh!!! "

Are you angling for a feather? You are aren't you?

Ashburton

I think it's just a sexual position anyway. "

You're wrong, it is not a position at all, there is a bit of Lezzing off involved.

Ashburton

"surely its related to letting a bird shit on you "

It is of no relation what so ever. How can a bird shitting on someone be greater than the development of the Karma Sutra or Tantra?

Does it involve a timed race between two swingers clubs?

Ashburton

"Does it involve a timed race between two swingers clubs?"

It doesn't, no. Are you seeking a tickle? (pigeoning term for are you angling for a feather?)

Ok Devon tantra I have read throughout the whole thread and still no one has answered the op question, seeing as you have filled up most of it with your coo

Coo ing you need to come clean and put us all out of our misery.

Ashburton

"Ok Devon tantra I have read throughout the whole thread and still no one has answered the op question, seeing as you have filled up most of it with your coo

Coo ing you need to come clean and put us all out of our misery. "

Are you seeking a tickle? If so, contact us and we'll arrange a feather for you at one of the south west parties xxxx

That's a long way for me to fly!

"Are you angling for a feather?"

Just an observation but I think a lot of people are angling for sticking yer feather up yer arse

By *eekenderzCouple  over a year ago

London

2 things would help ease the confusion a little:

1) Karma Sutra? Do you mean Kama Sutra?

2) Gorilla? Do you mean guerrilla?

What a load of waffle.

"Are you angling for a feather?

Just an observation but I think a lot of people are angling for sticking yer feather up yer arse "

Ashburton

"2 things would help ease the confusion a little:

1) Karma Sutra? Do you mean Kama Sutra?

2) Gorilla? Do you mean guerrilla?

What a load of waffle.

"

You are so right on the first two counts. Thank you for the corrections

Ashburton

"That's a long way for me to fly! "

But ih so worth it. Cooo

Oh how we laughed......

Ashburton

"That's a long way for me to fly! "

But shorter as the crow flies and even shorter as the pigeon flies or by train