FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Amsterdam help.........

Amsterdam help.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acy Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

We are going to Amsterdam over the first May bank holiday weekend. Whilst the internet is throwing up some useful research, we'd be interested to hear from peeps who have been to clubs there and perhaps recommend one or two. Please PM us. Thanks x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

We're going on the 16th of april first visit anyone have any suggestions where we should visit?

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"We're going on the 16th of april first visit anyone have any suggestions where we should visit?"

Ok I'll take a stab at this, though I'd have to state my knowledge isn't recent.

The most famous couples club in Holland to my knowledge is Fun4Two, simply google it and from what I have heard from several couples who I know that have been it's all true and well worth the visit.

I personally have been to Paradice Club which is on the outskirts of Amsterdam. It's on a type of industrial estate, it's a huge club complete with a swimming pool, a massive circular bed, a dungeon and a dark room. Thursday nights are "Gang Bang" night with a theme, Fridays are mixed and Saturdays couples only.

There's also Showboat which is in a residential area and is actually a houseboat. It's not the easiest place to find and as far as I know is mixed every night. I actually liked this place more than Paradice, it had a great dance floor, serves a hot buffet and had plenty of places to explore and have fun.

A slightly wierd place is SamePlace which is in Amsterdam, a small place with a downstairs playroom. Very different to the bigger style clubs but worth a visit if you fancy something very different.

Hope that helps both of you.

Mark

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Fun4Two is in Gouda, so you will need to get out of Amsterdam for that one.

We strongly recommend that you go to Fata Morgana, great club, in the town of Muiden, which is on the Eastern outskirts of the city.

Its couples only at all times, best time is Saturday, its towels only, all drinks and food inclusive and will cost you around 100 Euros for both of you.

By cab from central Amsterdam its probably going to cost you 40 Euros (Was 20 for us, but that was some years ago, and the hotel booked us a good local driver who drove us for local rates)

If you don'r like single men avoid the Paradise, if you do, you will be in your element.

Showboat is nice, but Fata is better.

By *acy Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Excellent advice thanks so much. Thanks for taking the time to reply x x x

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

SamePlace is really nice with a good vibe - mainly Dutch people.

By *he_tykiesCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We went to the Fata-Morgana club in Muiden, near Amsterdam, 18 months ago, and what a fabulous place that is. Its a good 20 min taxi ride from the centre of Amsterdam, and is set in its own grounds. The club is first class, with excellent facilities, plenty of play rooms, and open play areas if you want, play things, lounge rooms, a massive jaccuzi etc. Entry wasn't cheap, but we found it included a free bar and also free food in a "cafe" area, all serve yourself and when you take that into consideration the cost was very reasonable. It was our first club of any sort and really spoilt us....check out their web site...you would not be disappointed!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to Paradise a few times. Very reasonably priced compared to the others. BUT, it does have a lot of single men. As I found out swimming naked in the pool. On my back and looked up to see a gallery of wankers....lol xx

"I've been to Paradise a few times. Very reasonably priced compared to the others. BUT, it does have a lot of single men. As I found out swimming naked in the pool. "

Ive been also many many times

prices are on the rise

45 euros on a thursday recently plus drinks so it cost 92 euros to get out plus taxi 17 euros each way to central and it was a very quiet night to top it off I dont think i would bother again

Sounds like some clubs here...

B1 cinema.

have a look at Sauna Deco as well for a relaxing afternoon (see on Trip Advisor), it isn't a sex club but very smart!

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We're going on the 16th of april first visit anyone have any suggestions where we should visit?

Ok I'll take a stab at this, though I'd have to state my knowledge isn't recent.

The most famous couples club in Holland to my knowledge is Fun4Two, simply google it and from what I have heard from several couples who I know that have been it's all true and well worth the visit.

I personally have been to Paradice Club which is on the outskirts of Amsterdam. It's on a type of industrial estate, it's a huge club complete with a swimming pool, a massive circular bed, a dungeon and a dark room. Thursday nights are "Gang Bang" night with a theme, Fridays are mixed and Saturdays couples only.

There's also Showboat which is in a residential area and is actually a houseboat. It's not the easiest place to find and as far as I know is mixed every night. I actually liked this place more than Paradice, it had a great dance floor, serves a hot buffet and had plenty of places to explore and have fun.

A slightly wierd place is SamePlace which is in Amsterdam, a small place with a downstairs playroom. Very different to the bigger style clubs but worth a visit if you fancy something very different.

Hope that helps both of you.

Mark"

you need to be careful with the "if you fancy something different" in Amsterdam, they take it to a whole new level.

that said, if you just ask people over there, they would be more than happy to point you in the right direction. There's literally anything for anyone over there and their outlook on things are totally different to ours (in a good way)

Fun4two gets our vote, even classier and cleaner than Libertys and that's going something!

but and there always is a but, its an expensive night out, though all inclusive including drinks and unless you have somewhere to stay locally the taxi from Amsterdam and back is another 100e plus depending on company

We did pop into sameplace but that was for a fetish afternoon, good company and chilled but the swingers basement is small and dingy

Have a good trip!

xx

for us its has to be fun 4 two,stop it gouda for the night ,nice relaxing day around the old town,then off to the best club in the world,so far.

Goin amsterdam in july....1st time n cant wait! Gonna try everything lol we only live once afterall lol

» Add a new message to this topic