FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gladiator theme night....

Gladiator theme night....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eo4Sweetcheeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Great Barr

Does anyone know of any clubs that have a Gladiator theme coming up??? After watching Spartacus on Sky I can't think of anything better that walking round a club full of Roman Gods and Godesses!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I've never been but I know that Liberty Elite hold a Roman Orgy weekend every now and again. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love a night like that. Xx

Love this idea. A night of masked fun and fucking just like the scenes in the program would be awesome

I went to one of these, years ago - I made the effort with my costume and constructed a sort of version of those miniskirt-type garmets made of strips of leather hanging off a belt, that gladiators wear in the movies. I wore that, nothing underneath, and not much else. Half the other blokes were in floor-length bedsheet togas, and half in their normal jeans and shirts, so I felt pretty seriously underdressed. I thought f*ck it and brazened it out, and soon found I was quite popular with the ladies who enjoyed having a quick feel under my skirt to see if I was wearing undies. Most of these quick feels became slow feels when they realised I wasn't...

Def be interested, I sorted a smashing gladiator kit out for a party at partners, which got cancelled. Pity nobody told me

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

We have an annual caligulas toga party event every summer at the LODGE,, keep your eyes on the website for the club or message us xx

» Add a new message to this topic