FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > angels and sinners

angels and sinners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illywizz1000000 OP   Man  over a year ago

north west

Hi all

Im thinking of going to the cinema named above on a weekday. Has anyone been and whats thebscore there? Will there be plenty of fun for me..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

north west

"Hi all

Im thinking of going to the cinema named above on a weekday. Has anyone been and whats thebscore there? Will there be plenty of fun for me.. "

One in Birmingham unless anyone knows one near Preston

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi, it is basically a very large sex shop with a cinema at the back. great films, warm, clean and comfortable. as for any fun in there it depends on your luck. it can be great in there but there are no guarantees. sometimes couples come in where the lady loves alot of male attention, sometimes even the occasional single female!!! but at the end of the day it is just a cinema that shows adult films, anything else is regarded as a bonus. hope this helps. happy hunting!!!!

north west

"hi, it is basically a very large sex shop with a cinema at the back. great films, warm, clean and comfortable. as for any fun in there it depends on your luck. it can be great in there but there are no guarantees. sometimes couples come in where the lady loves alot of male attention, sometimes even the occasional single female!!! but at the end of the day it is just a cinema that shows adult films, anything else is regarded as a bonus. hope this helps. happy hunting!!!!"

Thanks very much im pkanning to pop in next Monday 8th in the afternoon on my way to Coventry so hopefully ill get lucky

» Add a new message to this topic