FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Newbie

Club Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entGent46 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Malice

Hey all,

KG46 here. I have only had 1 club night and would now like to expand upon that. I am from Kent but am happy travelling. Are they any clubs that cater for single, yes single males that are verified and decent? Ideally I'd be looking to meet couples that meet single guys but am also happy meeting single ladies. In an ideal world a so called "partner in crime" (cliche I know) would be ideal.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If any couples like my profile then a wink or message is obviously welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nytime2023Couple 7 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Check out WhatWomenWant (www). They hold an event once a month at Vanilla Alternative, might be right up your street. They have a page on here, just search www. We’ve been to four of their events and they’re great. V&K xx

Malice

"Check out WhatWomenWant (www). They hold an event once a month at Vanilla Alternative, might be right up your street. They have a page on here, just search www. We’ve been to four of their events and they’re great. V&K xx"

Hello to you both. Thank you for this. VA is the one near Stevenage isn't it?

By *nytime2023Couple 7 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

That’s the one, just off the A1. V&K xx

Malice

"That’s the one, just off the A1. V&K xx"

Ok great. I have fab friends that way. I'll look it up. Thank you for the advice.

By *iss DevilWoman 7 weeks ago

Bedford

All clubs cater for single men, at least to some extent. There are clubs that cater just for men or have men-only events. Just check the club reviews section, choose the area you're interested in and you should have a choice of at least a couple of clubs. Not all events are open for single men, so once you know which club you're interested in going, check what nights/events are single men welcome to attend - typically not Saturday nights as those are, usually, for couples and single ladies only.

Also, most clubs require single men to book before attending an event rather than them just turning up - it is to do with controlling the men to women ratio.

WhatWomenWant event is very well attended and very busy, might not be the best for someone who is just starting on the club scene. Also, there are no private lockable rooms at VA, which may again not be the best for someone who hasn't got much clubbing experience. Unless you like watching, then it's great for that.

Malice

"All clubs cater for single men, at least to some extent. There are clubs that cater just for men or have men-only events. Just check the club reviews section, choose the area you're interested in and you should have a choice of at least a couple of clubs. Not all events are open for single men, so once you know which club you're interested in going, check what nights/events are single men welcome to attend - typically not Saturday nights as those are, usually, for couples and single ladies only.

Also, most clubs require single men to book before attending an event rather than them just turning up - it is to do with controlling the men to women ratio.

WhatWomenWant event is very well attended and very busy, might not be the best for someone who is just starting on the club scene. Also, there are no private lockable rooms at VA, which may again not be the best for someone who hasn't got much clubbing experience. Unless you like watching, then it's great for that. "

Hey. Thank you for this. Very useful. I'll have a look in the reviews section

» Add a new message to this topic