FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sheffield swingers at city

Sheffield swingers at city

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *torm.in.an.e.cup OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

sheff

Can I urge you guys to petition city to do another swingers event Sheffield is crying out for a club !

Yes I know it's a sauna and yes there's that doco but it's no longer manky ! Lovely bright clean and fresh and plenty of space

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *t0600Man 5 weeks ago

elvedon

"Can I urge you guys to petition city to do another swingers event Sheffield is crying out for a club !

Yes I know it's a sauna and yes there's that doco but it's no longer manky ! Lovely bright clean and fresh and plenty of space "

Was asking only a couple of days ago about a club in Sheffield can’t believe there isn’t one as I visit often

By *toC Thats MeWoman 5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Not been myself but seen about one that’s opened in chesterfield and one potentially opening in Sheff. Really hope it does!

By *t0600Man 5 weeks ago

elvedon

"Not been myself but seen about one that’s opened in chesterfield and one potentially opening in Sheff. Really hope it does!"

Which is the one that’s opened in chesterfield ?

By *torm.in.an.e.cup OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

sheff

"Not been myself but seen about one that’s opened in chesterfield and one potentially opening in Sheff. Really hope it does!"

Oooo what's the one in chesterfield called !

By *aughtysheffieldMan 5 weeks ago

sheffield

Never heard of one of in chez. Anyone know what and where it is?

» Add a new message to this topic