FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > reviewers

reviewers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

love the club section reviews now as the total has totally changed.Where it had total reviews (the same people leaving lots of reviews)now its reviewers,so if you leave a review on aregular basis,the numbers wont really change.FAB idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"love the club section reviews now as the total has totally changed.Where it had total reviews (the same people leaving lots of reviews)now its reviewers,so if you leave a review on aregular basis,the numbers wont really change.FAB idea "

As club owners we agree, it's a positive step forward, I'd also like to see cancelled profiles reviews removed and only people with published verifications, this would sort out phantom profiles being set up and used to increase reviewer numbers xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"love the club section reviews now as the total has totally changed.Where it had total reviews (the same people leaving lots of reviews)now its reviewers,so if you leave a review on aregular basis,the numbers wont really change.FAB idea

As club owners we agree, it's a positive step forward, I'd also like to see cancelled profiles reviews removed and only people with published verifications, this would sort out phantom profiles being set up and used to increase reviewer numbers xx "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we totally agree with this new change. We have noticed that when some clubs get a semi bad review that the regulars jump in and leave dozens of reviews trying to mask the not so positive reviews. I think that reviews by people should be limited to 1 review every 3 months or something similar to stop false positives or false negatives by the same people. It then provides a more neutral way of adding comments and also agree that anyone who has left the site should have their review removed as we have seen negative reviews done under a new profile, have their rant then cancel that profile. Top change Admins.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

We agree totally.

A few clubs had a lot of reviews that were done by a select few on a regular basis and did that club no favours at all. In fact went against them.

I agree, I think only verified users should be able to leave a review and then at most 4 a year.

I stopped looking in there as the same old faces were bigging the places up to try and get more people through the door. If I see the same people over and over, it puts me off going if Im honest.

Here's hoping admin carry on the improvements

"I agree, I think only verified users should be able to leave a review and then at most 4 a year.

I stopped looking in there as the same old faces were bigging the places up to try and get more people through the door. If I see the same people over and over, it puts me off going if Im honest.

Here's hoping admin carry on the improvements "

I don't agree with 4 a year. I go to clubs twice a week sometimes more. Sometimes there is something that has changed and needs reporting in a review.

For instance my last few chameleons visits have been marred by ill manners and people not cleaning up after themselves. As I will be going again soon, if it had changed, I would like to a able to reflect that

By *artynandannieCouple  over a year ago

Stoke

The change is the Best we need to keep focused as you say some reviewers are using fake profiles to review then opening another. Some People on here have more than one profile and multiply the reviews that way that should be the next step to have a look at.

Keep up the good work.

» Add a new message to this topic