FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Wher to go?

Wher to go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eelsandHoldups OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Thinking about going to a club or somewhere sexy.... Any recommendations?

Want somewhere in England, city to have some normal fun too and in terms of club/venue needs to have a semi normal relaxed area so we can opt out if bottle it lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

AbFab/Kestrals

Stay west of London, near a tube. Travel card provides cheap way to explore shopping, sights etc of central London. K's is very relaxed and low key but a good social spot. AbFabs more party venue for the evenings.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try looking at the section clubs in this website. Depending where in England you wish to go to, you can see the clubs around that area, I can only speak about Townhouse in Wirral as I have been there as a single male and found that the club is clean. Any couples attending feel secured as the owners make it very clear to singles to be respectful to couples and if they "break" any rules... out they go of the club.

You can check the reviews of the club in the club section, with the rest of the clubs. I hope this in some way has helped you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"AbFab/Kestrals

Stay west of London, near a tube. Travel card provides cheap way to explore shopping, sights etc of central London. K's is very relaxed and low key but a good social spot. AbFabs more party venue for the evenings.

"

As someone that used to work not far from Abfabs it is best part of an hour on the tube to central London. Not ideal.

There are a lot of clubs in the north that I suspect would fit the bill but no personal knowledge.

Ayrshire

Hi thanks for feed back... Next question ... What to wear? That's fem?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Depnds what type of club you wish to attend. Clubs can be basically be divided into two types. The two I`m going to mention are near Birmingham but it applies to all clubs. Chameleons is what is known as a "wet" or sauna type club. Here you arrive in your street clothes and get changed into your sexy lingerie or towel if you`re a lady and shorts/mankini/towel if you`re a man. Nothing to stop you walking around topless or naked should you wish!

On the other hand, Xtasia is a "dry" or nightclub type of club. Here you arrive in your finest clothes in the same manner as you would if you were attending a normal sort of club although once again there`s nothing to stop you dressing as sexy as you dare! You only need to get your kit off when visiting the play areas!

Ayrshire

Thanks that's useful... So how do yo know if its a wet or dry club?... We would much pref a dry club as more is less if you know what I mean. A big part of the tease is the outfit and wonder of what is underneath. Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic