FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs for dancing?

Clubs for dancing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urscot OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We love a good night out dancing at vanilla clubs, and were wondering if there are any lifestyle clubs that have reliably busy dance floors? Regular / touring event nights where there is a lot of dancing would also be good to know about. We're in Scotland, but the three clubs here, other than when CJs has a band on, don't seem to have much if any dancing going on. Clubs in the North of England are easiest for us to get to, but a bucket list anywhere in the country would be nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *toC Thats MeWoman 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Chams in darlaston has a little disco room. Pandoras and Cupids both have little dancfloors and music on events I’ve been to.

Xtasia has a nightclub vibe but I’ve not been myself as yet.

By *he Black ExperienceMan 3 weeks ago

Reading

"Chams in darlaston has a little disco room. Pandoras and Cupids both have little dancfloors and music on events I’ve been to.

Xtasia has a nightclub vibe but I’ve not been myself as yet."

Totally agree with Chams and Xtasia for amazing dance floors, throw Liberty Elite in that mix. Especially dark desire nights and Bmfc . Ooh you delight your groove on

By *abuedoCouple 3 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

Out of area I appreciate but Liberty Elite has a great dance floor which is usually packed on a good event night. Xstasia too is more nightclub focussed over numerous different floors & levels.

By *irty filthy milfWoman 3 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

Club Play in Blackpool has a cracking dance floor and some great DJ’s too and there’s an upcoming 80’s night if that’s your thing? Last Friday was rock night, which will be repeated later in the year, hope this helps

By *ymbunny79Woman 3 weeks ago

sheerness

I second liberty elite, I think it is the most clubby of all of them, love a good dance there

By *aomilatteCouple 3 weeks ago

Midlands

Xtasia has the biggest dance floor, nightclub music and vibe.

By *ink vixenCouple 3 weeks ago

Medway

Jaydees always seems to have plenty of dancers and a resident DJ.

We love a boogie too!

» Add a new message to this topic