FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams in the day???

Chams in the day???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We want to go Chams. I've been once before on a bank holiday and found it way to crowded!!!... She's never been so we would like to go at a quiet time.. were only looking to play together and thought daytimes would be better??.... Or is it a graveyard??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have not been in the day, think it can get quite busy on Sundays, I have been in the week on a Wednesday or Thursday evening if I have been meeting a friend there, always enjoyed it as its not busy but by no means a graveyard lol

Hope that helps and enjoy

Yeh does a bit thanks we just wanna go at a quieter time to enjoy the place but don't want it to be empty? But maybe it's never that quiet x

Ive never found it empty and I enjoy going midweek evenings, enough people in to chat with but ample space to do as you wish

"Ive never found it empty and I enjoy going midweek evenings, enough people in to chat with but ample space to do as you wish "

Thank you x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive been on a friday day (not bank holiday) and it was lovely. Not to many people but the people that where there where a good mix of couples and singles and i found people where far more chatty because it wasnt quite so busy.

I really enjoyed it when i went

I went with a guy on sat was over packed out and i only played with him it wasn't a problem there are private rooms if thats what you prefer.

"Ive been on a friday day (not bank holiday) and it was lovely. Not to many people but the people that where there where a good mix of couples and singles and i found people where far more chatty because it wasnt quite so busy.

I really enjoyed it when i went"

That's a great help thanks I'm usually occupied with work of an evening and have my kids of a weekend so daytimes are my only real option x

And if my memory serves me right room wise there was a room with a round bed which I hear if your on that (ladies anyway) your open for any attention??

And there was a couples room with a peep window? Now in the couples room is that just couples playing with themselves or is it anything people are happy with?

See we just wanna play together for now and don't want to put ourselves in a situation where were in the wrong room implying we're up for owt else x

"I went with a guy on sat was over packed out and i only played with him it wasn't a problem there are private rooms if thats what you prefer."

Cheers will keep clear on a Saturday then lol x

We like it during the day and have never found ourselves alone - off there next week

I have been to Chams quite a few times in the day. It is really nice and relaxed. It is definitely quieter but it does feel more relaxed and the rooms aren't over busy.

We always play in public rooms and mainly in the couples room or the room upstairs with the mirrored ceiling. Just because you're in there, it doesn't mean that anyone has a right to touch you. I like playing in the couples room with my OH when there are other couples in there. Often we just play together but I like to hear and see others. Other people having sex around you is very sexy.

By *hobos46Man  over a year ago

Royston

Thanks for the responses to this. I've found it very useful. My other half and I would like to go if we can arrange it, but it can be complicated since we live several miles apart from each other and from Chams!

"I have been to Chams quite a few times in the day. It is really nice and relaxed. It is definitely quieter but it does feel more relaxed and the rooms aren't over busy.

We always play in public rooms and mainly in the couples room or the room upstairs with the mirrored ceiling. Just because you're in there, it doesn't mean that anyone has a right to touch you. I like playing in the couples room with my OH when there are other couples in there. Often we just play together but I like to hear and see others. Other people having sex around you is very sexy.

"

Just thought I'd check incase there are strange signals that gives out the wrong message

That's exactly what were after, we just want to enjoy each other in a sexy environment, were both are turned on by the idea of being watched by others aswell as seeing others enjoying themselves around us. Thanks you've been a great help and I'm now even more excited about going x

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"And if my memory serves me right room wise there was a room with a round bed which I hear if your on that (ladies anyway) your open for any attention??

And there was a couples room with a peep window? Now in the couples room is that just couples playing with themselves or is it anything people are happy with?

See we just wanna play together for now and don't want to put ourselves in a situation where were in the wrong room implying we're up for owt else x"

The round bed room is, to a point, "all commers" ?cummers? But even there you have the right to refuse!

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

This cummin Thursday during the day or early eve, any single females or couples thinking of going ???

By *ike 1978Man  over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

Me and wife are heading there today during the day so hope it's not too bad

"This cummin Thursday during the day or early eve, any single females or couples thinking of going ???"

We were planning to but just found its BBW night.

» Add a new message to this topic