FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Local ish clubs

Local ish clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS33 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We have been visiting La Chambre in sheffield for a while now and really enjoy it, decided to try somewhere different for a change. Can anyone recommend anywhere not so far from barnsley thats not so expensive please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have been visiting La Chambre in sheffield for a while now and really enjoy it, decided to try somewhere different for a change. Can anyone recommend anywhere not so far from barnsley thats not so expensive please? "

The only other club we can think of would be in leeds, Isis think its called,

then after that we,d say Blackpool plenty cheap BnB's to stop in and there are a few swingers hotels and one of the best clubs in the northwest Infusions

and the Manchester scene has a few clubs, Partnesr in Rochdale so might be a little closer to your side than the others.

By *andS33 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Thanks for replying, can anyone tell us what isis is like? Heard not so good things about it but dont know if true or not.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Thanks for replying, can anyone tell us what isis is like? Heard not so good things about it but dont know if true or not.

"

I like it, but its not for everyone. Its small and has no Jacuzzi. But the people are friendly and actually play, which is unfortunately more than I got when I went to La Chambre.

There are some clubs in the Midlands that might be worth visiting like The Attic and Xotix, but I've not been to them.

» Add a new message to this topic