FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool 12th to 15th July what to do?

Blackpool 12th to 15th July what to do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *implySoulmates OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

West Mids

He fabbers

We have booked a long weekend away in July to Blackpool. The aim is to enjoy all the cliches of the seaside, some good fish and chips and to have some fun.

Have seen posts about the two main clubs, and are more than long enough in the tooth to know you have to experience, and judge, these things for yourself.

However, a bit of inside knowledge as to what “typically” works best on different nights and days, and the hacks of the regulars, is always welcome.

Hearing your advice and suggestions is most welcome. Hell even throw in a suggestion for good restaurants, we already know about the amazing Indian.

Thanks fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aulupforitMan 8 weeks ago

Corbridge

I have stayed in Blackpool numerous times and it all depends on what you like in beer etc as I am into real ale and some decent bars in and around Blackpool.

I would recommend a trip to St Anne’s and clevley.Some peeps meet at the soul suite on Queens street before the clubs and opposite the walkabout bar.Good Luck and enjoy.

By *aulupforitMan 7 weeks ago

Corbridge

"He fabbers

We have booked a long weekend away in July to Blackpool. The aim is to enjoy all the cliches of the seaside, some good fish and chips and to have some fun.

Have seen posts about the two main clubs, and are more than long enough in the tooth to know you have to experience, and judge, these things for yourself.

However, a bit of inside knowledge as to what “typically” works best on different nights and days, and the hacks of the regulars, is always welcome.

Hearing your advice and suggestions is most welcome. Hell even throw in a suggestion for good restaurants, we already know about the amazing Indian.

Thanks fabbers "

What is the most amazing Indian in Blackpool?

By *implySoulmates OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

West Mids

Twisted Indian Street Food. For us.

By *ove.two.Couple 7 weeks ago

xxx

Head to cub Infusions, General Street, as your choice of swingers bar as it’s near all the LGBTQ+ area and also near sone good pubs.

By *implySoulmates OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

West Mids

"Head to cub Infusions, General Street, as your choice of swingers bar as it’s near all the LGBTQ+ area and also near sone good pubs. "

Cool. Sounds like a great spot.

By *aulupforitMan 7 weeks ago

Corbridge

"Twisted Indian Street Food. For us. "

Never been to that one.Will give it a go next time I go.

Mr Basrai has plenty of choice but not great quality.

I enjoyed the Gurkha south shore just up from the Waterloo bar but nothing flashy inside but food was good.Have a look at the velvet coaster Wetherspoons If you go to south Shore as is worth a look just for the building.

By *implySoulmates OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

West Mids

Hopefully, the young farmers won’t be there this time lol

By *eachy123Woman 4 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

There's a few good ones in Central Shore too

By *aulupforitMan 4 weeks ago

Corbridge

"There's a few good ones in Central Shore too "

A few good what in central shore?

By *ueen CatWoman 4 weeks ago

fife

I'm heading there the weekend before so would be keen to hear of opinions also.

Haven't heard good things about infusions but I think club play is a must

» Add a new message to this topic