FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels Saturday

Kestrels Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amsi OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Hanworth

Hi all, I used to go to the old Kestrels frequently, but yet to go to the new one.

My wife (newbie) is interested in attending a club, would a Saturday be a good event to take her, she is shy and a bit body conscious, I tell her often how gorgeous she is.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pa and dCouple 2 weeks ago

Barnet

A few years since we went to AbFab (as Kestrels is in the evening). Saturdays always a good couples night - not too pressured and I can assure you she'd not be the only one secretly feeling a little aware of insecurities.

Take her there, have a drink and a chat and be open minded to anything or nothing happening and you'll be cool.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple 2 weeks ago

Staines

"Hi all, I used to go to the old Kestrels frequently, but yet to go to the new one.

My wife (newbie) is interested in attending a club, would a Saturday be a good event to take her, she is shy and a bit body conscious, I tell her often how gorgeous she is.

Any advice would be appreciated. "

Kestrel is the Day Spa. AbFab is the evening parties.

Saturday nights are couples and single ladies only (unless advertised), so it will be a good night for newbies.

There are no expectations to play and you would be more than welcome to attend and just sit up in the bar/lounge, have a few drinks, chat with people and watch.

By *amsi OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Hanworth

"Hi all, I used to go to the old Kestrels frequently, but yet to go to the new one.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kestrel is the Day Spa. AbFab is the evening parties.

Saturday nights are couples and single ladies only (unless advertised), so it will be a good night for newbies.

There are no expectations to play and you would be more than welcome to attend and just sit up in the bar/lounge, have a few drinks, chat with people and watch. "

I had only visited AbFabs a couple of times(alone) I often went to Kestrels during the week to chill out.

We had a talk last night, she is keen and we discussed a possible visit to AbFab soon.

By *izusMan 2 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Maybe a quieter mid week daytime visit would be better. Much quieter and some couples go just to get the naturist feel.?

Throwing someone in the deep end straight away may be to much a specially if she is body conscious.

» Add a new message to this topic