FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Exeter Swingers Club .No more couple only nights

Exeter Swingers Club .No more couple only nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estcountry2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somerset

I see the new Exeter Swingers Club has very quickly gone down the route of allowing single guys in at every event night and are not having any couples only evenings . We all know the promised " We ll make sure the ratio of singles to couple will be managed " never seems to work .

What a great pity .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see the new Exeter Swingers Club has very quickly gone down the route of allowing single guys in at every event night and are not having any couples only evenings . We all know the promised " We ll make sure the ratio of singles to couple will be managed " never seems to work .

What a great pity . "

Why is it people only complain about Single Blokes at clubs!!??

I'd have to ask if it was busy as a couples only thing?

If not - might be more for 'economic reasons' rather than anything else!

Can couples not just say no to single guys if they're not interested and are there private play rooms to avoid gawpers?

"I'd have to ask if it was busy as a couples only thing?

Can couples not just say no to single guys if they're not interested and are there private play rooms to avoid gawpers? "

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"I'd have to ask if it was busy as a couples only thing?

Can couples not just say no to single guys if they're not interested and are there private play rooms to avoid gawpers? "

Well we require guys to visit on a Wednesday social to be verified , then limit parties to 5 guys so best of both worlds, it's not rocket science, good single guys are an asset, but only if they understand what this lifestyle is all about xx

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Couples don't ONLY complain about single blokes. Soetimes they complain about the prices that they have to pay when there is no "single guy subsidy".

Obviously the Exeter club needs the cash, and have gone down the obvious route. Had they have doubled the prices for couples only nights, there would still have been complaints.

The club is damned if they do or damned if they don't.

It's a money thing, if they can get twice as much money from one guy than what they get for a couple then they're going to make that choice.

Personally, if I go to a club as a MF MFF or MFFF then having a single guy following us around would ruin the night. A lot of single males pretty much expect to get some action if they are paying twice as much as a couple which is why a lot of these nights don't get as many couples.

It just doesn't work, if the club is as quiet as some say then they aren't making enough money and would have to find a way of making it up and no one would go if couples had to pay £30 entry.

It's usually both a financial and numbers balancing act.

Couples only nights can become clique-y very quickly, putting couples and singles off.

I as a single lady never go on couples only nights, as I like to play with single men or other single women. If single women stop going on couples nights, then those couples looking for single ladies stop going etc.

As I said I don't go on couples only nights, I also wouldn't go on a night with limited single men, as I alone pick men

It really is a balancing act and only the actual club know the numbers through the door.

Good luck to them

» Add a new message to this topic