FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La Chambre/Xstasia or Liberty Elite?!

La Chambre/Xstasia or Liberty Elite?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and a girl friend (both straight) want to go to a club on Friday 24th May! Which would you recommend for 2 straight girls? Basically, the one which normally has the most single young men

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

La Chambre has an open door policy for everyone on Fridays so is generally well attended by single males then.

You canalways post a meet request for whereveryou choose to attend describingyour preferred types and suggesting they meet you in the club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well having been to Xtasia and Chams on a friday night with another single female friend. I can say the following:

Chams has a lot of single men go there on a friday and will have more. But we have found that they will disapear after 1am, dont know why but it has happened.

Xtasia, the things in the club are newer and less worn, but the crowd is just filling up so have found less men. But as Xtasia is a nightclub type of place, I like having a dance and a drink x

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Can't pm you with details as I'm too old but if you contact me I can tell you all about La Chambre I'm a 5 year Friday night regular single lady and single men is the one thing it's certainly not lacking!!

Friday 24th May is greedy girl night at Xtasia, so I'm sure there will be plenty of single guys there that night!

Xtasia is a really nice club, and Fridays single men can attend. But as a previous poster said it is under new management but numbers of those going have increased. It is a nightclub style club, so can have a drink and a dance whilst chat to others there.

If possible it may be worth considering attending their social on 5th may, it's free to attend if add your name to guest list on the meets section of forum. It would give you opportunity to get a feel if you like the club or not and to meet other members that are going.

I believe la chambre are holding a similar open day not sure of date, but saw a post in swinging clubs section of the forums.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Me and a girl friend (both straight) want to go to a club on Friday 24th May! Which would you recommend for 2 straight girls? Basically, the one which normally has the most single young men "

I'd answer you post in this way.

All 3 clubs you mentioned are good, albeit different to each other and all 3 to my knowledge operate a mixed night on a Friday night.

Friday 24th May is the Friday of the bank holiday weekend. This generally means different dynamics come into play as you have people whom have family committments that weekend like short breaks away from home etc for the long weekend, while on the other side of the coin you have people who will go to a club because it's a long weekend. I also think it's likely that the date you have picked is around the school half term holidays and that will have an affect too.

The 3 clubs you mentioned are all good clubs, but it would be impossible to say how well attended any of them would be with "young single men" on any given night, even if Xtasia has got a Greedy Girls Night onthe 24th May.

I'd simply say pick the club that is most convenient for you, or that you like the look of most. Then go and have fun and I'm sure you'll find a few guys whom you'll be want to have fun with.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for responding guys - really hard to make a decision! Ggrrrrr

"Thanks for responding guys - really hard to make a decision! Ggrrrrr "

Then don't make a decision, wait till the day before and post a thread and see who is going to each of the clubs, then on the night, pick a name from a hat lol

I keep getting told the NEW VA club is very good ... and a lovely place to be ... Libs is a nice well fun club ... we go to chams and love that ,

"Me and a girl friend (both straight) want to go to a club on Friday 24th May! Which would you recommend for 2 straight girls? Basically, the one which normally has the most single young men "
I see two of them clubs having open days .. Keep getting told xtasia has changed and better .. may have to see for myself as we would go a lot years ago.

"Me and a girl friend (both straight) want to go to a club on Friday 24th May! Which would you recommend for 2 straight girls? Basically, the one which normally has the most single young men I see two of them clubs having open days .. Keep getting told xtasia has changed and better .. may have to see for myself as we would go a lot years ago."

Xtasia have got thier free social for Fab members on May 5th if you can make that, it really has improved, I went last Friday and it was a great night

By *issMidsWoman  over a year ago

North Notts

To get things even more confusing its the derby social on at xotix at heanor (about 10 mins from junction 26). May be worth checking out as its always busy... plus get on the guest list and you wont need membership.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We went to La Chambre on a Friday night and there was a good number of single men there (Some of them were even young and good looking) and there was also a fair few single girls too. Not been to Xtasia on a Friday, did goto Liberty about three years ago, and it was a similar mix to LC, but the LC friday night was certainly one of the best we had been to.

» Add a new message to this topic