FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime clubs.

Daytime clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we are taking our first visit to a club shortly, it would be better to go during school times but there are not that many clubs open during these hours. I have looked at Adam and Eves on the web pictures but this looks a bit, erm, tired for want of a better word. Can you advise of a nice place, thats open daytime, and a day when it gets quite busy ? (not asking for much I know)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi give connections in blackpool a try its just new and seems very popular i think its the only daytime club open in blackpool

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Assuming you want around Manchester, then I think your choice is limited to Adam & Eves or Cupids in Swinton.

Further afield is Connections in Blackpool or Chameleons in Darleston near Birmingham.

All clubs are quieter during daytimes than they are of an evening so it would be difficult to guess which day would be the right day to visit any club. Adam & Eves also does Daytime Sex Parties and I think Cupids does a few of them too, though I've no idea how busy they are.

You might also want to check out Townhouse on Wirral which does occasional Greedy Girls sessions during a day and are also open on some Sunday daytimes. However based on your filters saying no single guys, maybe such an event isn't up your street.

If you wish for any more information I'd be happy to message privately if you wish.

Best of luck and hope this helps.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, thanks for that, I will take a look at the Townhouse. The filter saying no single guys is just what it says on the tin, its a filter, if some guy takes my wifes eye and she wants him then so be it. Its a cpl we are really wanting but its a great time we are after too, and if thats with a single male or female.

» Add a new message to this topic