FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Mens Club wear

Mens Club wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BC TWO OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Leicester / Birmingham /Bucks

Would love to start going clubs but not really sure what to wear. Most clubs state that no trainers or jeans are allowed and often leaves me thinking that a suit and shoes is the only option left lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depending on the club (Liberty Elite or Vanilla ALternative) I (mr) usually wear a suit or trousers and a shirt - wear it til i get warm, and then strip off. A lot of guys follow this..

Dress to impress, undress to have fun.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Each club seem to have their own dress code. Look at the club you fancy going to on the CLUBS link.

At va I normally wear smart jeans shoes and a shirt or pullover

Ab-Fabs have binned their dress code. The owner says that times have changed and people will not follow a dress code. So they allow pretty much anything.

"Depending on the club (Liberty Elite or Vanilla ALternative) I (mr) usually wear a suit or trousers and a shirt - wear it til i get warm, and then strip off. A lot of guys follow this..

"

Ditch the clothes! Lets all just walk in butt naked

Pure swingers night then jeans, shoes and shirt. If the dresscode is stricter than that then I'm not going - simple as that. Fetish nights are more adventurous, often a kilt and a black top.

Just wear your normal nightclub style dress.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Ab-Fabs have binned their dress code. The owner says that times have changed and people will not follow a dress code. So they allow pretty much anything."

Oh dear.

That's the route Xtasia went down about 4-5 years ago. Until the change of ownership it went progressively further and further down market. The further down market they went, the more their attendance kept dropping.

Thankfully, new owners have put a stop to that, imposed a better dress code and attendances have been improving.

I hope Ab-Fabs see the error of their ways before it's too late.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

It depends what club you go to actually. If it's a "towel" club, well you'll get undressed into either boxers or a towel shortkly after arriving thus what you wear as a guy is pretty much irrelevant.

However, if you go to a dry club where people primarily stay dressed until they choose to undress, such as at Xtasia or Atlantis Evolution, then the dress code is much more important. Thus the phrase smart casual gets used. In most cases that does exclude trainers. I use the principal of if I were to go out into town on a Saturday night, I'd wear smarter clothes than I might do if I popped into my local pub on a wet Wednesday evening. If you think that way it's likely you won't go far wrong.

Hope that helps.

"Depending on the club (Liberty Elite or Vanilla ALternative) I (mr) usually wear a suit or trousers and a shirt - wear it til i get warm, and then strip off. A lot of guys follow this..

Ditch the clothes! Lets all just walk in butt naked "

I prefer to see guys in shoes, smart jeans/trousers and shirt. My reckoning is if women dress to impress, men should to

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Old saying holds true - You don't get a second chance to make a good first impression.

I agree with the others re type of club.

Wet/sauna clubs then take a pair of shorts if you don't fancy walking round in a towel or your (clean) boxers. For other clubs see their dress code

» Add a new message to this topic