FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas on thrusday eve ?

Eurekas on thrusday eve ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have finally decided Eurekas will be a good place to visit on Thursday eve. Their website doesnt hint about swinging at all. Is this because swinging parties are private events?

Also the reviews in fab for single guys doesnt look very attractive ? would anyone be kind enough for few pointers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its definitely a swingers club as well as a naturist place.

Not certain how busy it gets in the week (we usually go on a Saturday night), but with the great weather guess it will be busy, with day visitors!

Great grounds and generally a friendly bunch, so hopefully you will have a great time.

Weds evening better, did you look on the 'parties' section on website?

Ahh cool thank you. sounds even better. I am trying to see if i could do a friday night but at the moment it is slated for thursday. I will let you know how it goes, it wont be till aug mid.

i did look at their website there are no parties on on Aug 15th eve.hence the confusion.. i know its an odd day to pick lol

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

not as good as it used to b single guys have not a lot of chance check recent reviews x

"not as good as it used to b single guys have not a lot of chance check recent reviews x"

Yeah that's true from the reviews. Thank you point taken

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Without wishing to push my obviously biased views I would say that you get out of any club what you put in.

I have attended clubs as a single guy and standing in a corner waiting to be approached or sitting at a table and staring at people waiting for eye contact is generally going to get you no where.

Strike up a conversation, even just say hello and tell people its your first time and can they give you some advice or pointers would be an idea.

If you come here when there are 200 people and cant get anywhere then i would suggest that the fault lies with the individual not with the 200 others !

Just my opinion of course but i am sure the same is true for all clubs.

That's so true, be brave chat say hello, there's lots of really lovely people there. Met lots of new people there yesterday and today and they loved it and thought everyone was so friendly

theres only one way to find out and that is to go and see for yourself , but I think once your there you wont be disappointed, lots of fun if you go with confindence and chat, just don't follow cples around that gets annoying,

everyone at eureaka are very friendly go and have fun and you will be back.

Thank you for the pointers. I m sure chatting to people won't be an issue since I love the social side of swinging xx

"theres only one way to find out and that is to go and see for yourself , but I think once your there you wont be disappointed, lots of fun if you go with confindence and chat, just don't follow cples around that gets annoying,

everyone at eureaka are very friendly go and have fun and you will be back."

That is true, I don't do that

So should be fine there lol

Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic