FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club land

Club land

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Decided its time to start clubbing, but only as a single guy, I have a FB but want to go alone (I have my reasons) and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good club and night for the single guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Decided its time to start clubbing, but only as a single guy, I have a FB but want to go alone (I have my reasons) and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good club and night for the single guys."

Take a look in the 'clubs' section on here at clubs in the area that you would be able/willing to travel to, once you've narrowed it down to a few in those areas, then ask again. Also check out the websites of any that you might be interested in as some may have a waiting list for new single members etc. Also look at any socials that are being held in any of those clubs, might give you the chance to check it out whilst there are quite a few other fab members there.

cams on a Friday night .but about 5 men to every fem last time we went.

"cams on a Friday night .but about 5 men to every fem last time we went.

"

Plus the last time I checked there was a waiting list as well, so worth checking before turning up!

Xtasia in West Brom allows single guys in on a Friday night, but you do have to apply online to become a member before going.

"

Lucky girls lol

Plus the last time I checked there was a waiting list as well, so worth checking before turning up!

Xtasia in West Brom allows single guys in on a Friday night, but you do have to apply online to become a member before going. "

I know xtasia never been there but worth a go

» Add a new message to this topic