FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Isis Leeds

Isis Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are thinking of trying Isis but just wondered what its like, as we cant find it it the club reviews. We would be visiting on Saturday night. Just some advice would be more than welcome.

Thanks

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

We tried it never again.Not for us.

Was it that bad?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I used to go regularly and had a blast. It might not be the biggest club, it might not be the best club, it might even not be the cleanest club, but its definitely the friendliest club I have visited.

"I used to go regularly and had a blast. It might not be the biggest club, it might not be the best club, it might even not be the cleanest club, but its definitely the friendliest club I have visited."

Thanks we usually visit paradise or xotix but just fancied a change. We might give it a go. x

By *omeojuliet1Couple  over a year ago

york

Its a great club.yes it is small.had some great nights in there xxx

"Its a great club.yes it is small.had some great nights in there xxx"

We tend to prefer the smaller clubs but we had heard that it was a bit run down and very quiet.

By *omeojuliet1Couple  over a year ago

york

"Its a great club.yes it is small.had some great nights in there xxx

We tend to prefer the smaller clubs but we had heard that it was a bit run down and very quiet. "

Its like all clubs they get quite times give it a try x

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We've been a couple of times and it's ok, sometimes quiet and sometimes not so!

We've a couple more excursions planned soon though. The only way is to find it and taste it yourselves x

Thanks think we might look at arranging to meet someone there. Then at least some fun is guaranteed. x

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Im a regular at Isis and it has just undergone a small refurb,The management,staff and customers are very welcoming and friendly. Not everyone likes all clubs,pop along and give it ago and judge for yourself. Let Dave and Jo (the owners) know its your first time and they will give you a tour and introduce you to some of the regulars. Hope you have a great time x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go sometimes and think it's ok for it being only one of the few swingers venues in the whole of Leeds!! Bare in mind the other venue I know of is kinda going under so what choice have you got in regard to your local swingers venue ....lol. Try it out on a weekend is normally busiest but like others have mentioned it has those busy and dead moments .

"Hi we are thinking of trying Isis but just wondered what its like, as we cant find it it the club reviews. We would be visiting on Saturday night. Just some advice would be more than welcome.

Thanks

xxx"

hi ive been twice its friendly staff are lovely but its each to our own I guess x

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

leeds

Whats it like on a weekend afternoon? as I work nights or ealry morning but was thinking of givein it a try in the afternoon

it isnt open in the afternoon at the weekend. check out the website it'll give you all the info you need. as others have said, you need to try a club for yourself as everyone has different experiences.I might be there tonight with my partner,if you go,come and say hi. good luck.

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

leeds

"it isnt open in the afternoon at the weekend. check out the website it'll give you all the info you need. as others have said, you need to try a club for yourself as everyone has different experiences.I might be there tonight with my partner,if you go,come and say hi. good luck. "

I did mean weekday but phone decided I was sayin Weekend but yeah I guess ill just have 2 try it n see maybe ine day next week

Thanks evrryone for the advice. Think we will try it at some point but maybe we should stick with the ones we know for now. Happy Swinging xxx

» Add a new message to this topic